General AFLW comments and articles

For the first round, our pick is now Pick 19, but amongst the Victorian teams, we are Pick 14.

Father-daughter and Northern Academies; no one for us, but it could affect our pick numbers.

“Matching a bid by a Club means using a selection in the AFLW Draft which falls within one round of the bid. For example, where a bid falls with the sixth selection of the first round (selection 1.06), the matching Club must use their next selection by the sixth selection of the second round (selection 2.06).”

…

The club must match with its next selection in that range, regardless if it has more than one selection.

1 Like

Georgie Prespakis has signed a 4-year deal at Geelong.

She’s denounced.

And you’re not getting a LIKE.

2 Likes

Hence known as The Evil Sister™?

4 Likes

It only seems like* 996 days ago I was at Crazyburn to report on her being BOG (vs year-younger Montana Ham, who was more than alright too) and to kick-start** my sooking about her not playing enough games for us.

*yeah, I calculated it
**nah, there were earlier posts (e.g. this)

1 Like

Two picks taken by Essendon in the AFLW draft - via the CEO.

Nat told me that earlier :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Waiting to see if a good example of the type we want is available come our second pick!

Amy Gaylor is there to be relaxed, unlike nearly everyone else.

That Dillon intro was very like a certain ex-Swan telling us we need to embrace the passion.

The mum of the #1 draft pick has won the nails contest this year, already.

WE LOVE MUMS CRYING.

The number one pick sounds like she will fit in well at The Dogs :grin:

I like Srhoj; she doesn’t listen to The Dill.

Dogs take her at #6

I’VE ALWAYS HATED LILA KECK.

FFS… the exact type of player we needed, and we didn’t recognise that/she turned us down.

1 Like

Why didn’t we pre select her? Were we not able to?

Just another reason to hate Fark Carlton!

1 Like

Has sass.

Thank deity Georgia doesn’t know how to spell her name.

Unfortunately the AFL/VFL don’t know how to spell Clarke, either.