Getting ANZAC Day tickets....how?

M10G10 that is

I have my seating allocation.

It’s be nice if it didn’t lie before 9 about the options that will be available… no, those areas were never available.

Q49 row K.

1 Like

This. It’s so dumb. A member present should be for members only. It’s the benefit of being a member.

We have reserved seats and can’t use our barcode to buy a seat in members presale, for example if we’d like to take a friend to the footy, yet a flexi member can buy up to 4 seats. Doesn’t seem fair.

2 Likes

Exactly.
And just like a GF all HM and Silver members should get first dibs

Got tickets at 9.01 on a national flexi. Being an away game made it easier I M7. I presume it will be full of Essendon members members as Collingwood have the wing

Was 12 minutes late for my 8am (Qld) meeting. Boss wasn’t thrilled, but meh…

M51 row FF.

I think that would be under cover - can anyone confirm?

I think that one’s all the way back to Jolimont Station.

4 Likes

P.S. If trying to get Round 3 vs Footscray, you want “General Public” seats, not “Away” seats. Go figure.

no I haven’t, if you’ve got one i can use that would be great. PM me if you do

So, close to the bar as well as sheltered? Happy with that!

I upgraded to reserve seats using the barcodes from my blockbuster 6 family membership. It didnt allow me to purcase any extra.
Level 1 on the wing. No idea if we are sitting amongst fellow Bombers or not.
It should be interesting as it is Mrs bonzo’s first AFL game.
A true baptism by fire :grin:

I literally got blinder than a welders dog last night (public holiday here, not sure for rest of country) have woken up 4.5 hours after tickets have gone on sale, and managed to get a level one wing seat

Am I still drunk or dreaming? Wt actual F

When has getting a ticket to Anzac Day been that easy, ever?

2 Likes

Collingwood home game. The apathy is strong at the Holden centre.

Not Anzac Day but I was looking at reserve seat upgrade for Rnd 1 this morning and the cheapest I could get was $40… Doesn’t seem right. Ticketmaster having a lend?!

Luckily the AFL only own Docklands, and not the MCG.

1 Like

DJR, have you got your confirmation email from TM yet? Bought tixs to a few games but none are showing in my order history. Bit worried 5 hours after purchase and no confirmation yet. Normally get them pretty quickly…

I got my confirmation email from Ticketmaster but not the email with the actual ticket and it doesn’t show on the website (same as Colac previously).

Round 3 is over a month away so I’m not too worried.

Same here
this happened when Mrs blood did the JLT tix
had to ring upgrading your details on line didnt fix it .