Go Get F'ed - The Pizza edition

Damnit she’s just ordered.

St Louis definite next time, about 6 on the menu id tackle I reckon.

Blitz delivers again!!!

Can anyone guess what I'm eating tonight?

Yep, same here. You b@stards have a lot to answer for.

Last week a couple of us shared a hoisin duck with chillies and other stuff pizza which was pretty ■■■■■■ good. Also the adage less is more, is pretty spot on, according to the good folk in Italy. I like to make my own at home, cleans out the fridge nicely at the end of the week :smile:

Last week a couple of us shared a hoisin duck with chillies and other stuff pizza which was pretty ■■■■■■ good. Also the adage less is more, is pretty spot on, according to the good folk in Italy. I like to make my own at home, cleans out the fridge nicely at the end of the week :smile:

That’s not on Cugini’s menu!

There used to be a smokehouse pizza shop in Belgrave. There were some pretty tasty pizza's coming out of there. Tex Mex was a good one, had avacado, jalepeno's, sour cream etc

Decent seafood one, sometimes with oysters even.

The firebox?

That was it

There used to be a smokehouse pizza shop in Belgrave. There were some pretty tasty pizza's coming out of there. Tex Mex was a good one, had avacado, jalepeno's, sour cream etc

Decent seafood one, sometimes with oysters even.

The firebox?

That was it

You could smell that place from anywhere in Belgrave. I agree, it was awesome pizza, I’m surprised it’s not still there

Can anyone guess what I'm eating tonight?

Yep, same here. You b@stards have a lot to answer for.

You took a while you blokes. I had a homemade job 2 nights ago.
Friday is always fish. Caught yesterday, Crispy Cajun crumbed flathead fillets, beer batter chips & salad this eve.

Was reeeeaaaallly fkn good. :wink:

That was last night for me! Well, close: Atlantic salmon marinated in sweet soy and mirin, sweet corn - both on the BBQ; and our b@stardised Caesar salad (baby spinach leaves substituted for cos lettuce on nutritional grounds).

Pizza from our local shop tonight was a let-down. Much prefer my own home cooked roast vegetable (with garlic & rosemary) pizza. Now I have a guilty conscience AND bulging tummy.

On first glance I though the thread title said Pazza, not Pizza...

The Japanese don’t get pizza at all. Every single farken one gets slathered in mayo or covered in corn, or both. And the crusts suck. You do Dominos there just to survive.

One of my fave pizza memories was ordering a Hawaiian in the presence of an Italian. She lost her ■■■■ about pineapple being on it. I called back the waiter and asked to get extra pineapple to put on top.

You went to Japan and ate pizza :s

Haha, nope, been living here for 13 years. A hankering for pizza was bound to happen eventually.

John’s Pizza Bar in Coober Pedy. Among other tasty choices, they do a Coat of Arms pizza. Sensational!

(and Davo, i agree about Crust!)

John's Pizza Bar in Coober Pedy. Among other tasty choices, they do a Coat of Arms pizza. Sensational!

Is it a roo pizza?

@Koala I went to Good Life last Friday after you had me mentioned it. Sorry!

John's Pizza Bar in Coober Pedy. Among other tasty choices, they do a Coat of Arms pizza. Sensational!

Is it a roo pizza?

…and emu?

I had no idea there were so many lesbians on blitz.
I’ve got a heap of home improvements need doing if you can find your way out of Thornbury.

Is it a roo pizza?

…and emu?

Yep, emu and roo!

That’s not on Cugini’s menu!

Ha ha no it was Cargo, but love Cugini’s pizzas! Actually tonight, we got some tiramisu from there to go with pasta I am making, can’t wait to try it!!

Is it a roo pizza?

…and emu?

Yep, emu and roo!

So in other words… ‘Roadkill Pizza’
Yummy!

Perhaps this needs a new thread but putting a fried egg in a toasted cheese sandwich is other worldly.

egg and cheese jaffles arnt too shabby either.

Perhaps this needs a new thread but putting a fried egg in a toasted cheese sandwich is other worldly.

You forgot to add the victory bacon.