Gumtree D*ckheads

I was lucky to have been checking gumtree already, saw this listing 30 minutes after it went up.

Well done. Did she carry it out to the car for you?

5 Likes

That’s not very nice.

Nah, the daughter turned up so I got her to do it.

6 Likes

Well done. Seriously though- nice bit of furniture!

Now to get some wall decorations… was she a Bomber supporter? Could get cheap memorabilia.

Reminds me of those two dorks from American Pickers. They will screw a couple of old timers down to bugger all then ask them for help loading the van.

1 Like

Word on the street is that 99% of the content of those paw/n and picking and storage shows is, how do you say it, contrived.

I watch for the girl with the tattoos.

3 Likes

I’ve got about 200 wall decorations ready to go:

5 Likes

‘Ere! Wot’s that nice looking old keyboard?

1 Like

It’s actually a modern digital version of an old keyboard. The original was the Roland SH-101, mine is the SH-201 which has the advantage of having memory banks and the ability to save the various synth fader/pot positions. Great affordable unit.

1 Like

What about the chair

You got a thing for checks?

Olson fan mainly but yeah I do like the checks. That looks pretty good. I’ve got a Bintang t-shirt with that dude poking out of it.

1 Like

I only got one board suitable for hanging, it’s a thrashed deck painted by a local street artist, I’ll dig out.

I guess you have the Disposable book by Seam Cliver. So many amazing designs, short runs, made to be destroyed.

1 Like

They are the smallest surfboards I’ve ever seen! :crazy_face:

Love the keyboard too. Looks great.

My wife put a “wanted to buy” ad on Gumtree for a certain type of dog that we were after.

She had at least 6 different people message her to ask if the dog was still available. After the last one she put the ad on hold and asked me to check if it was still visible. It was so I sent her a msg asking if it was still available. She replied with “I will cut you”. :astonished:

19 Likes

People putting lists of things on buy/swap/sell groups, but mark some as “sold before listing”

so why list it then ffs

1 Like