Gumtree D*ckheads

Nice. We bought a beautiful old chesterfield tub chair on gumtree for $200 about a year ago. Should have turned ourselves in to the police. Absolute theft at that price. Gotta love buying chairs on gumtree.

1 Like

I sold an old internal door from a Cal Bungalow. They probably go for $50 or something, but I just needed it out of the way. I was a grand up on a dishwasher, stove, dryer That we sold from a house we bought.

eBay. No reserve. Goes for $2. No worries.
Bloke comes to pick it up, gives me a coin which I just put in my pocket and I help Him load it into the van. As I’m saying goodbye I pull the coin out.

He’s given me a $1 coin. Cheeky farker. I had to check myself, but on principle alone I pulled him up and asked for the other dollar. He obliged. But seriously mate. Trying to stitch me up for a $1!?

15 Likes

Is the dog still available? I’m interested.

5 Likes

Sure is. $10k and I’ll deliver it once I get the cash.

1 Like

Lol. When I was running the carnival we would go and do royal Adelaide show every year. Adelaide had a place called magic mountain who used gold coloured tokens. Of a night, it was amazing how many people tried to pass them off as $1 coins.

1 Like

No worries! Can you transfer me $50 so i can get a taxi to the bank to complete the transaction?

3 Likes

Un fking believable!! Some people eh? fk me.

1 Like

FB marketplace is the new gumtree.

Thought it was a firecracker, eh?..

1 Like

To go with the scimitar letter opener

1 Like

Have you never seen a fire cracker shaped like a grenade ? :crazy_face:

1 Like

5 Likes

Outstanding.

prob not the photo i would go with

I’m more outraged that they think that table’s worth $200.

1 Like

I’m wondering if the coffee table ever belonged to don lane.

4 Likes

It wasn’t glass-topped though, was it?

squiddly dop a doobah, yeah!

H’m so it wasn’t a rumour.

Moved house last weekend. Had a bit of stuff to sell. Put it up on gumtree at bargain prices to potentiate a quick sale and within hours the inquiries flooded in. Reached an agreement with ‘Steve’ for the washer. And then, amidst the hassle of moving and confusion of responding to the all of the messages I was receiving, I went and sold the washer to somebody else.

It was me who was the gumtree d*ckhead. I received a dirty phone call from Steve (rightfully so) and I doubt my apology, though sincere, was accepted.

I know you rejoice in abusing me @Henry_s_Angry_Pills. Fire away.

5 Likes