Hamish Hartlett

Perennially injured downhill skier. Exactly what we need

Hamish O’Hartlett

Do I want him? Not really.

Do I want Jackets to act like he’s into everyone? Absolutely.

Hartley2Hartlett

Hartley2Hartlett

Hartlett2Hartley2Hurley2Heppell2Hocking2Howlett2Hooker

I just assume all Port players are trash-talking, underperforming , arrogant downhill flogs. I might make an exception for Ollie Wines. Might.

Only if he changes his name from Hartlett to Harlot, then it will fit in perfectly with Hooker.

Michelangelo paints an interesting picture

Heavily into roofies I heard.

definitely has a ceiling to his writing abilities

Hartley2Hartlett

Hartlett2Hartley2Hurley2Heppell2Hocking2Howlett2Hooker2Hams

We could actually do with this type of player at half-back. Despite all the Blitz jokes about recruiting running defenders, we’re pretty short on for quality in this area. Kelly, if he continues with us, has only two seasons left in him max. Probably one. Goddard may return to the half-back line but he is in a similar position to Kelly. Hopefully we get Dea, but he isn’t the quality ball user we need back there. Neither is Gleeson, but he is strong overhead for his size and is a smart footballer. Walla looks likely to play forward next year. So a brilliant distributor to play half-back would actually add a fair bit to our side.

Meh…

Always comes out of his shell when there’s news about an SA player.

"Gold Coast is being re-assured in its due-diligence checks that the off-field headlines - including the mythical fall-out with Port Adelaide captain Travis Boak in a supposed spat over girlfriends - have no relevance in the Power’s decision to measure Hartlett’s worth on the market."

Very, very interesting and careful wording here. Lol.

Yep. No denial the incidents took place at all. Just that they didn’t effect the decision to put him up for trade.

How would you define the word mythical?

I took that comment as Boak and Hamish had a threesome with a unicorn.
The guys probably crossed swords.

Hamish Harlot

I certainly wouldn’t dismiss the idea, the guy has some serious skills.

Heavily into roofies I heard.

definitely has a ceiling to his writing abilities

He painted the Sistine Chapel.

Wait, am I doing this right?

Perennially injured downhill skier. Exactly what we need
Agree!
Hartley2Hartlett

And we’d still kick a point

Hartley2Hartlett

Untrue. Because he left Hugh off the end of the chain.

Hartley2Hartlett

Untrue. Because he left Hugh off the end of the chain.

He too will be Essingtoned

"Gold Coast is being re-assured in its due-diligence checks that the off-field headlines - including the mythical fall-out with Port Adelaide captain Travis Boak in a supposed spat over girlfriends - have no relevance in the Power’s decision to measure Hartlett’s worth on the market."

Very, very interesting and careful wording here. Lol.

Yep. No denial the incidents took place at all. Just that they didn’t effect the decision to put him up for trade.

How would you define the word mythical?

Journalist speak. If it didn’t happen, Port would be saying that categorically. Not saying that it didn’t have any effect on our decision to trade him.
I just assume all Port players are trash-talking, underperforming , arrogant downhill flogs. I might make an exception for Ollie Wines. Might.
Amazing how their performances dropped off when Kane Cornes retired.