How do we fix the forward line?

Maybe if he had you as a coach he would’ve.

I think this thread needs to renamed to “Why are we conceding so many inside 50 to the other team”. Looks like this issue has been largely resolved. The problem seems to be getting it in there.

I detest Skeeta.

2 Likes

I detested Murphy.

I still detest Murphy.

2 Likes

Justin, Marc or Robert?

Clearly Bob. Everyone hates that prick.

4 Likes

Mr Dingus

After reading your posts for a number of years now, I cannot believe that a peace loving person such as yourself would detest anyone. However, I do understand what you are feeling about Justin Murphy, as I could never consider him an Essendon player, and Sheedy needs to be ashamed of letting him wear our jumper. Feel free to detest this once.

Thankyou.

He’s scum as a player and as a person. Handbag theft. ■■■■ bloke.

The decision to welcome him to our club was the final straw for me with Sheedy.

Not a crime.
However, Skip isn’t able to respond to your ■■■■■■ posts, while you are more than able to respond in your own defense. I’m sure Skip would take his criticisms a lot more nobely than you’ve shown to take yours…

So you want me to follow him around like you do for me?

Not especially.
But if you’re the type of person who gets his kicks slagging off people you’ll never meet to your forum buddies, don’t cry like a little ■■■■■ when it comes back at you.

2 Likes

To be fair, a raft of senior football people and media people have supported Buckley for 6 years and rave about him. That doesn’t make them right!

This thread is still a thing?

Always lol at this argument. “Why don’t you criticise this player to his face!!!11” lol

And again, for the hundredth time - it’s not the criticism, but the way it’s done.
Keep ignoring that.

fix the midfield first, its tragic.

3 Likes

At season’s end must trade in a gun midfielder even if it means trading out half the present list.

Send Hooker back to replace Brown and bring Stewart in.

3 Likes

Can’t give up on the Hook & Joe show yet, … and not for a long time yet.

Not going to waste all the effort that’s gone into it just because there’s teething problems, or because Ambo is hurt.

Early days for a new team, and new set up, and it looks to have every chance of working extremely well, as it has done when the team is operating even at it’s better, but still NQR standards we’ve seen in a few games.

Of course when it gets borked like today, it encourages the reactionary’s to flutter & flap, but our coaches know whats what, and this pair will stay until things across the board start to work, . and will only change then, if they don’t work when the rest does.

We gave up 10 goals from turnovers, and I think Fanta and Tippa are enough small forwards. Plus at least 5 entries where we were free and we kick to the boundary.