How will you react to our next success?

Being 53, I think I've had my run of success sadly. Can't see us ever being a force like we once were in my lifetime. Middle of the road is the best I can hope for.

Well I’m older than you, and I expect at least another 4.

I’ll probably go on a debauched rampage like I did in 2000. Although, I did hold my drink better back then.

It would be good to include some Blitzers in that too. Smoke a spliff with Reboot, a crackie with WOB, skull a few bourbons with Wim and shoot some smack with DP.

Like.

Been lucky enough to remember our last four flags, and have been too busy enjoying the moment to worry about getting in people’s faces. Next time, if I’m physically or mentally able, I’ll take obnoxiousness to a whole new level, so much so that everyone who knows me will hate Essendon just that little bit more.

i’d take so much thymosin beta 4 that my head explodes

but seriously, i can;t even how imagine how good it would feel.

Blitz footy trip.
Bags not driving the bus.

I was blind by half time in 2000. Don’t really remember much of the last qtr, except that I had to keep getting up to p*ss, and when the siren went I jumped in the air and watched half a beer leave my cup and land on the people in front of me.

In 2001 I decided to smarten up my act, even drank soft drink at the Royal pre game. I won’t be making that mistake again.

Couldn’t we just fly to wangaratta

Got a bottle of glenlivet single malt just waiting for the day.

I’ll 100% cry, I nearly tear up just thinking about it haha. Would be the best feeling ever, I would sit in that stadium for hours lol.

Blitz footy trip. Bags not driving the bus.
Bags'll be in the back with the rest of us.

1984 was my biggy, having grown up through the 70s when we were pretty ordinary. When the siren went I lost it. I was sitting in the Fitzroy “area” because Bill Stephen (Essendon coach from a few years earlier) knew my dad and had got me a seat. First thing I did was to turn and thank him for getting all those great players to the club. “You did this”, I kept saying. Thank god I remembered to do that - would’ve regretted it forever otherwise. The next thing I did was jump the fence into the concrete area where the cars drive on to the ground and found myself waltzing to the club song with some old lady. Then hunted for my dad who’d watched from another part of the ground and we hugged each other. The rest is a blur.

To those who say it won’t happen anytime soon - don’t believe it. Clubs go through their ups and downs and you just need to tough it out. It’ll come.

Blitz footy trip. Bags not driving the bus.
Bags'll be in the back with the rest of us.

1984 was my biggy, having grown up through the 70s when we were pretty ordinary. When the siren went I lost it. I was sitting in the Fitzroy “area” because Bill Stephen (Essendon coach from a few years earlier) knew my dad and had got me a seat. First thing I did was to turn and thank him for getting all those great players to the club. “You did this”, I kept saying. Thank god I remembered to do that - would’ve regretted it forever otherwise. The next thing I did was jump the fence into the concrete area where the cars drive on to the ground and found myself waltzing to the club song with some old lady. Then hunted for my dad who’d watched from another part of the ground and we hugged each other. The rest is a blur.

To those who say it won’t happen anytime soon - don’t believe it. Clubs go through their ups and downs and you just need to tough it out. It’ll come.

I will begin cutting down those tall poppies…cause that’s what I do!

By god I would party. I was at the 2000 flag but I was a young pup then so I didn’t continue on with the celebration.

I would expect if I was lucky enough to get a ticket I would stay at the ground for the after party - move to fed square - move to windy hill/tullamarine HPC------ Missing memory — come home Monday.

I'll reserve my excitement until the AFL ratifies our GF win.

I myself, will reserve mine until the results come back from Germany

I'll probably go on a debauched rampage like I did in 2000. Although, I did hold my drink better back then.

It would be good to include some Blitzers in that too. Smoke a spliff with Reboot, a crackie with WOB, skull a few bourbons with Wim and shoot some smack with DP.

I know when I’m not wanted.

I'll probably go on a debauched rampage like I did in 2000. Although, I did hold my drink better back then.

… And chow down some baklava with Rossoneri

You’d be too busy ■■■■■■■■ about how we just got slugged with the worst draft picks.

starting to think I’ll never ever see success again and I’m only 33

It is still very hard for me to comprehend where the club is, having grown up in the 80’s.

I was just a kid for 84, 85, so didn’t really comprehend it in any way. I was old enough to understand by 93, but we were so successful that looking back I didn’t appreciate it, or even 2000 enough. All I knew was Essendon were always a contender, that was part of our DNA.

All I want now is to see another flag in my lifetime.