"I can't login"

Does any thread about Worsfold get auto-deleted? what the ■■■■ is going on?

Getting weird error messages when I try and post.

“{“Targets”:[{“Target”:”",“Data”:"\/discussion\/vanilla\/post\/comment2.json?commentid=645743&inserted=1",“Type”:“Ajax”}],“CommentID”:“645743”,“DraftID”:"",“MyDrafts”:“My Drafts”,“CountDrafts”:0,“FormSaved”:true,“DeliveryType”:“VIEW”,“Data”:"[ jibberish here] “,“InformMessages”:[],“ErrorMessages”:”",“RedirectUrl”:""}"

The posts are going up, but the quick-post thing (refreshing the page) isn’t.
Seems to be others as there’s a few double posts happening.
Started about 15 mins ago.

test

Also the ‘last posts’ from the home (View All discussions) page is bung, not showing anything from the last hour or so.

I can’t just log in…? Tx

Don’t know who specifically to ask, so i’ll put it here, I have a login issue I need help with for another account. I had to create this one just to ask someone about it.

whoops, mods don’t want you dp

1 Like

I’m getting a message on my iPad saying that my account needs to be authenticated via email. I get the email and link doesn’t work. I’m using blitz with same account on my phone but am worried that if I log out, I won’t be able to get back in? Help me please?

yep also have a problem

logged out of my computer account and get message about an authentication email - which I haven’t received

“fortunately” still logged in on my phone

3 Likes

sus the blitz issues thread B_D

that thread is like standing out a closed cake shop

ww

2 Likes

you won’t be, so don’t log out.

that’s what happened to me, i got the you account needs to be approved message, i’m like i’ve been posting on this damn account for more than 5 years

1 Like

I was actually just gonna leave it like I normally do when i forget my login details, but the damn ignore function isn’t available to new users. And I just can’t with certain posters.

1 Like

Send me a PM with your issue

1 Like

Had the same issues, then got a message saying my request had been granted, welcome to blitz. Also trying to use the ignore feature unsuccessfully.

rather than having two topics! can any future posts please be put in the following topic:

2 Likes