Indigenous Jumper

Paint everyone in glow in the dark paint, turn lights off at the G, lines and ball are now glow in the dark.

have at it.

They turned the lights of at the G once for a indigenous game, think we had glow sticks.
Crowd went feral and started throwing them everywhere even on the ground.
I wouldnā€™t turn the lights off at the G during a night game.

3 Likes

Menā€™s health.

The other was just a generic response for Blitz chicken littles.

2 Likes

I think we would do that, but itā€™s in the clubs constitution to have a red sash

Have you seen the jumper we are wearing this weekend?

Unless a wheat strand and a sash look exactly the same then that constitution is about to be a broken.

2 Likes

It kind of seems like a first world problem to be that worried about the jersey changing.

Iā€™m a lot more worried about whether we win or lose than what weā€™re wearing at the time.

3 Likes

Good pick up. The constitution states the jumper must have a red sash on a black background - hence the drop shadow on this one.

I work at Prep class and they do pretty sweet finger painting designs anyone got a spare guernsey so we can screen print?

1 Like

If thatā€™s the case, then itā€™s already happened with the past few A Day jumpers. Letā€™s just consider a majorly red thing diagonal across the Guernsey a sash, but just with a few bitā€™s of black stamped upon it to create a pattern on it eh?

1 Like

One of the funniest nights of my life.

1 Like

Donā€™t think we have a choice but done!

1 Like

So why is it that a wheat husk is on the jumper?

That is not a red sash on a black back ground.

I thought the afl invented this Anzac day thing? Isnā€™t it something to do with footy being Aussie, and footy basically being like, full on war?

1 Like

Rubbish, the game raises awareness and a promotional jumper does it heghten this. Anzac Day was huge for two decades before we raised awareness with a poppy sash.

2 Likes

Wheat is not a sash.

2 Likes

Hahaha I remember that. Whole boundary and behind the goals at the ponsford stand end was covered in glow sticks.

Think it was 2008, they havenā€™t dared do it again since.

3 Likes

Haha yup, they thought the crowd was out of glowsticks so some guy came out with a bin to clean them up. Then a barrage of glowsticks were piffed at this poor bloke.

6 Likes

LOL

Having been in the maelstrom that was Waverly when the lights went out, ā€¦there was no way I was going to that gane when I found out they were actually going to turn them off on purpose. Those that do not learn from History, ā€¦

3 Likes

Agreed. I think itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  horrible