International Rules

Havnt bothered watching the series so far but now im on the Edwards bandwagon id better check out the hype

Ha. I was thinking the same thing.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-21/aussies-told-partys-over

"THE AUSTRALIAN players have been dragged before team management after a late night out led hotel staff to twice request one group to stop partying in the early hours of Monday morning.

On the night after their 22-point loss to Ireland in the first Test of the International Rules Series, most of the Australian players partied at a nightclub in the country town of Limerick.
When they returned to the team hotel at Dromoland Castle in Ennis at about 4am on Monday, some headed up to a room and continued the party.
AFL.com.au understands hotel staff knocked on the door of the room at about 5am and asked a small group of players to turn their music down.
But when that request fell on deaf ears hotel staff returned 15 minutes later and again asked for quiet.
A team meeting was hastily called later that morning where AFL deputy CEO Gill McLachlan, football operations manager Mark Evans and coach Michael O'Loughlin addressed the players.
The players were given a couple of nights to let off steam following the first Test but were firmly told at Monday's meeting it was time to re-focus on the second Test on Saturday at Croke Park in Dublin.
A voluntary training session had been scheduled for Monday afternoon but it has now been made compulsory for the whole team and is expected to be a solid two-hour session.
Monday morning's disturbance followed another long party in Cavan immediately after the first Test at Breffni Park.
Twitter: @AFL_Nick"

International rules team partied in Limerick
to continue the tour picnic.
5am they got to bed
Eyes bloodshot red
That's game 2 up the creek.

Show me someone that goes to Ireland and doesnt get on the ■■■■.

Great place to go and cant blame them for getting on it

There once was a man from Nantucket.

Anybody got a torrent for the first game? Wanna see our new boy in action :)

What time and channel is the game on tonight? Keen to have a better look at Edwards!

6.30 am tomorrow morning, 7mate

630 sunday morn, this kid better fly.

I should’ve stayed in bed

This is depressing to watch

Leroy Jetta has only one move, the little shimmy. Everyone knows what you’re about to do mate, learn a new trick for god sake, it fools

no one.

Australia looks slow.

Watching the last 10 mins of it, all I saw of Edwards was Jetta MkII.

Epic FAIL AFL

maybe next time (if there is one) they'll pick a team based on ability - not race

Caro was right.

AGAIN!

Didn’t watch any of it, it’s dead and buried, bring back state of origin you fools

I don’t think it’s just that Australia were rubbish, although they were, the Irish game seems to have gone up a notch over the last few years.

Their precise possession game and lack of contested ball would have smashed anyone who went over. If Australia wants to compete now they’ll have to coach like Geelong a few years ago and bring a lot of endurance players.

I don't think it's just that Australia were rubbish, although they were, the Irish game seems to have gone up a notch over the last few years.
Their precise possession game and lack of contested ball would have smashed anyone who went over. If Australia wants to compete now they'll have to coach like Geelong a few years ago and bring a lot of endurance players.

Just absolutely bury them in tackles I reckon. Hurt little Seamus and he'll slow down.

I don't think it's just that Australia were rubbish, although they were, the Irish game seems to have gone up a notch over the last few years.
Their precise possession game and lack of contested ball would have smashed anyone who went over. If Australia wants to compete now they'll have to coach like Geelong a few years ago and bring a lot of endurance players.

Just absolutely bury them in tackles I reckon. Hurt little Seamus and he'll slow down.

Australia won a few - then the Irish cried and they changed the rules to their advantage

its gaelic football - BORING

Yep, that sort of thing.
Send a mix of Crowley and Hocking with Selwood and Stanton.