Is there another agenda?

So if the one ruck verses two argument is correct, then is this the right policy? I’m not an afl coach, or assistant coach, or even a bootstudder, but I fail to see how two guys who can rotate fwd/ruck is a bad thing. Especially guys who can kick goals.

I don’t know. Seems like pretty rigid thinking to me, especially when, as others have said, Ambrose or Stein wouldn’t be missed too much if it were them making way. Rigid thinking especially when we’re up against a team with two of the better rucks in the league.

Anyway, I’ll just shut up and keep allowing them to take out my TVSC donation each month.

As a Rickman, Giles is rated somewhere south of Colyer. If he plays you know we have found the bottom of the barrel.

Giles is the best Rickman since Alan Rickman.

This argument had the potential to become very circular.

This Giles thing is getting out of hand.

Yep, I’m very much in the ‘why only play three key position players and an undersized ruckman’ camp, and I think we’ve got the rucks wrong all year. But I’ve also said that 1000 times so far, and it probably doesn’t really need any more repeating.

But fark me, this Giles stuff has taken over every thread on the board, and it really doesn’t matter that much. I think everybody who thinks Giles should be playing needs to just stfu about it for now. The point has been made.

So while I agree it’s annoying seeing 1000 posts sooking about Giles, it’s far more annoying seeing the posts of people sooking about people sooking about Giles.

If we all just shut up about it, then we wont have to read anymore about how Goldstein ‘wasn’t that good last week’ or that giles has ‘only played 1 good game in the VFL’, or how he’s ‘not up to AFL standard.’

The ability of Blitz to make every argument into ‘The coaches are Gods, they know everything’ V ‘The coaches are morons, us forum members know more,’ has rendered this discussion pointless.

Although I mostly agree with your post, I feel the need to point out…it is a post…sooking about people who sook about people who sook about Giles.

It will be funny when he comes in as a late change for Ambrose tomorrow night. All that energy and interwebs space for nothing.

Tanking is taking your best player from one end of the ground and putting them up the other. Rickman don’t count

Although I mostly agree with your post, I feel the need to point out…it is a post…sooking about people who sook about people who sook about Giles.

Did you just sook about me sooking about people who sook about people sooking about Giles?

Did you just sook about me sooking about people who sook about people sooking about Giles?

Yes, yes I did, you big sooky la la

It will be funny when he comes in as a late change for Ambrose tomorrow night. All that energy and interwebs space for nothing.
No, the funny bit will be when I report he’s not playing in the VFL at 10:50 and we get nine hours of warm-up chat before he doesn’t play in the AFL either.

As a Rickman, Giles is rated somewhere south of Colyer. If he plays you know we have found the bottom of the barrel.
Shouldn't of drafted him then
Well, we did pay the difference between pick a mid-3rd round and an end-of-3rd-round pick. And then didn't use the later one anyway. Pay peanuts...
D (a late entrant) .... When we recruited him we thought he was better than he turned out to be.
No way. Hasn't ever happened in the history of anything!!?!??
Giles is the best Rickman since Alan Rickman. This argument had the potential to become very circular.

FAVOURITE RICKMAN TO WATCH

mr giles will not be joining us for the rest of his life

any one else think that was Ronnie biggs

jinx robbo!

By Grabthar’s Hammer!