Issues with Blitz

Doesn’t do it for me.

I wouldn’t mind listening back to that one…

ALAN JOYCE WONT LIKE THIS ONE BIT

3 Likes

Good job he ain’t paying my wage then :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why did i tell gingers not to listen?

1 Like

Prob Richard Goyder

With the servers down, I realised I was getting no work done as I kept trying to refresh, henceforth called it a public holiday for my team (me) and went home, continuing my efforts to refresh the site.

1 Like

imagine how bad it’s going to be when we finally win a final, and this place crashes for a week cos it couldn’t handle the traffic.

you all think it’s bad now when you can’t get on here when we suck, imagine how worse it’s gonna be when you actually ahve something to celebrate :rofl:

I went onto Bigfooty when it looked like Blitz was going to be down for a while.

Yer, more brain cells sacrificed there !

Winning equals no one here. We only turn up to read bad news.

So twitter posts no longer embed here for some reason. Any idea if this is a Blitz problem or a twitter problem?

edit: seems this is a twitter thing but this post on another forum suggests there are workarounds?

4 Likes

Twitter still embeds on a number of other (Xenoforo) forum platforms.
I’m pretty sure they aren’t paying a fee to embed Twitter.

1 Like

If you weren’t receiving emails in the last few weeks, like for password resets, it should now be fixed.

3 Likes

24/7 service!

Thanks been overseas and unable to login for a few weeks. Just got an email and reset worked in chrome but not in safari. In Safari, it came iup with “ oops this link no longer works”. ( On iphone )

I’m getting an error code of 429 when I try to post an image from my usual host, imgur.

https://i.imgur.com/prljZCd.jpg

I’ve received 5 different emails over the past few days saying somebody is trying to reset my bomberblitz password. Should I be concerned? Anyone else got this? Is it spam?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Russia invades Ukraine - 4 - from 14 March 2023

BigFooty has moderation?

Years ago, I was given a temp ban for referring to North Melbourne as “Norf”; yet there were comments in threads wishing death and illness against EFC club legends.

That place is an absolute ■■■■ hole