Jack Watts

People do all sorts of dodgy things O/S.

Still dodgy!

Might be dodgy but not illegal.
Of course the PC brigade and fun police won’t rest until we are all robots

4 Likes

yeah you’re right. Everyone should be allowed to motorboat every woman they meet. PC gone mad.

There is a time and a place. Oktoberfest is one of those

1 Like

Port would be more annoyed by his alcohol consumption

Caroline Wilson will emerge from her coffin to right about how he objectified and assaulted that defenceless bar-wench

and Toot Toot will critique Jack’s woeful nasal technique

5 Likes

TBF she doesn’t object, even adjusts her top for easier access.

2 Likes

Shaking your head must translate to “yes” in germany.

My preferred starting point is that the substance is Thymosin Beta 4

32 Likes

The guy stunk it up at Melbourne, has been very average so far at port.

Not only is he a rubbish footballer, seems like an absolute imbecile as well off the field.

If we wasnt a number 1 pick he most likely wouldn’t of made it even 3 years at Melbourne.

Suck it port

1 Like

You haven’t lived if you haven’t snorted white powder off a buxom Bavarian beer wench

2 Likes

I felt bad for him, during his first 3-4 years at Melbourne. Was put in a terrible position, and just wasn’t any good.

When you think about the fact his career is on a knife-edge, all of the NRL issues that have been in the news this off-season, the fact he was the laughing stock last year with his texting escapades.

If he couldn’t see at that moment “Maybe I shouldn’t snort this white looking powder off this women’s boobs and also have one of my friends film it for everyone to see,” he is remarkably dumb.

It’s not the fact he was doing drugs, I don’t care when players get caught doing drugs and i’m also not surprised. It’s his complete lack of any logical thinking that astounds me.

I’ve also been told many stories about Jack from friends who know him, that have not been reported. Trust me, he is dumb as ■■■■. These guys don’t get paid for thinking.

5 Likes

beerfest

3 Likes

I suspect he’s off the Brighton Grammar after dinner speaking list for a bit.

1 Like

Shawy’s got that locked up until he pops off.

1 Like

He seemed genuinely surprised he got the arsenal from Melbourne, as in like; I didn’t see that coming, like you’re kidding right? I’m no 1 draft pick. Fk where’d that come from, norgs, snort, bang…

AFL know. ASADA…?

He has to be the worst number 1 pick ever.

1 Like

Let the debate begin, …

2 Likes

As someone who has eaten strawberries and cream off the stomach of a completely naked young wench without using his hands, I find no problem with Mr Watts’ behaviour.

18 Likes

I reckon there’s a few things you’ve done that Watts would hope wouldn’t get caught if he did something similar.

1 Like