Extra dallop

1 Like

No fat?

1 Like

Past it’s used by

Yes

No comment

6 Likes

O god…I have just put the strawberries back in the fridge…

5 Likes

Watt was he thinking?

3 Likes

Possibly that he could escape the fishbowl in Germany.
The fool.

1 Like

The one this Watts has excelled at, inspiring A grade memes!

4 Likes

He probably thought motor boating was a safer hobby than water skiing

24 Likes

Yeah, but we don’t play for Port Adelaide.

The biggest thing that will come out of this story is that nobody, including everyone at Port, gives a stuff about Jack Watts, or whether his very mediocre football career was already over.

I don’t know, I must be getting old; how hard is it to avoid doing stupid things in front of a camera? You’d reckon given recent reports, he’d be doubly careful.

5 Likes
3 Likes

You would hope that one of the 1st things we are teaching young kids coming into the club is the dangers of being filmed. Tell you’re mates - “don’t film me you kents” & if you see a camera, maybe thats not the right time to snort a line or do ANYTHING you wouldn’t want the world to see. I keep thinking about Carlisle - its one thing to do some drugs in your spare time but FFS how brain-dead do you have to be to not think its going to get out if you allow it to be filmed.

5 Likes

The problem is, saying “don’t do something stupid in front of a camera” actuallly means “don’t do something stupid ever” given that every single person is armed with a camera at all times

4 Likes

How on earth does this not have more likes

What he did was legal, and common practice. WTAF is the problem?

18 Likes

Sooooo she was completely naked, and you were eating off her stomach? Why?