Jack Watts

Yep

How has this ever made the media - The media has much to answer for reporting such CRAP - And we allow it to happen.

6 Likes

If you can’t get real coke at Oktoberfest, then you’re just not trying hard enough.

Typical Jack Watts, taking the soft and easy option.

29 Likes

It propels the jack watts story into legend.

1 Like

I was under the impression jacky likes ■■■■ more than coke. And he loves coke.

He likes ■■■■ and coke?

What a weirdo.

I don’t care, but do people seriously believe you’d go to the trouble of getting a girl naked(?) and someone could be bothered filming if this was just some menthol wizz fizz?

So?

Ahh yer

You haven’t seen the footage have you?

The lady in question appears to be a bar maid at some sort of bar (looks like it’s in a big tent) and is far from naked.

1 Like

Hate to break it to you but Richmond holds that record hands down.
Take your pick of Richard Lounder or Anthony Banik.

Now dumbest number 1 draft pick ever ( though I can’t remember what pick Lance Whitnall was taken at)

3 Likes

They can’t be number 1 picks. I’ve never heard of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

And somebody had already eaten half the taco?

The girl was a waitress at a German beer hall and was fully clothed for one. You can also see the powder being poured out of the little decorative bottles that they sell. Anyone who has been there would recognise those bottles straight away. Thousands of people of all ages participate in it and also film it for fun

2 Likes

We got the powder to win.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Port released that video themselves to get rid of him.

3 Likes

I like him more than I did before.

7 Likes

Serious question: Is it normal to snort it from the barmaid’s breasts or was Watt’s stepping over the line?

It’s Oktoberfest, it’s quite normal.

1 Like

“We got the powder to win.”

That’s funny… and is going to be repeated by me to all my Power mates all through 2019.

I don’t get out much.

8 Likes

Even to go one step further…how does anyone know if she’s a waitress???

1 Like