Jake Lever

Good point gillsy… I did notice this. Lever. Lever. And Lever.

Lever

I heard your dad went into a Lever and ate everything in the Lever and they had to close the Lever

6 Likes

Come for the Lever: Stay for the Lever.

Lever Las Vegas

1 Like

2 Likes

Francis for Lever Get it done.

lel

You give me Lever

1 Like

Take her or?

1 Like

I only really started to paying attention to his games when everyone started engaging in furious onanism over him a couple of months into the season. Was he actually playing on opponents before that? Because we already have the best tall defender who doesn’t stop an opposition player.

1 Like

Haven’t heard anything strongly linking us with him. For him it’s money based and he will end up where he will get the most $. Will cost us too much in picks and $ IMO

1 Like

EFA

3 Likes

I believe the street sign says…

Bangher or Lever

Lever

Do we have any Leveredge to get Lever?

Been linked to the Dees for months

1 Like

Thanks ace, bearer of bad news.

Just hope we land stringer and if we do it and keep pick 11 then dodoro should get more years

@Aceman have you heard anything regarding a Francis for Lever swap? Heard a whisper this morning about it.

Plenty of rumours but nothing concrete or credible and unless thinks have changed drastically in the last week or so I’d say there isn’t a ounce of truth in it. Last I heard he was pretty excited about next year but knew he had a ton of work to do in the offseason.
Crows will still want a first rounder to go with him if he was interested though

2 Likes