Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

So what are they going to accept for him?

All of our 2018 picks

Yer, probably if Gordon has any say in it.

1 Like
1 Like

Can only see Stringer in a cats jumper. Sorry. No to Watts. Wells is a smart man.

1 Like

He won’t be going back to the Dogs. The deal will eventually get done. It’ll probably be late in the piece but it’ll get done. I believe there’s a trump card to be played should it reach last chance saloon.

38 Likes

They cant afford Watts or Stringer also wants to be close to his family.

Are people still nervous that we won’t get him?

I’m more confident than ever after the Devon deal and hearing Jackets and Connors talk about this situation.

4 Likes

So we’ll give them Ricky Dyson too?

3 Likes

Have to deal with Bundoora for that to happen.

3 Likes

Relax people. Today was a win for us. We get to keep next year’s second round pick now. And, we’ll get Stringer and Saad. We just increased our returns.

4 Likes

1 Like

I would love to know what Terry Wallet has to say about this - but I can’t understand a word he says!

2 Likes

I can understand the words, just, but it’s like stream of consciousness. Just random jumbles of words with no context.

1 Like

Hahahaha - agreed :slight_smile:

trump card?

i think you’ll find its a good card, the best card really.

12 Likes

To be honest, if we got their 2018 second back, I’d probably be open to trading our 2018 first. We’d have three second rounders in a strong draft. Look at 2008 or 2016 drafts, and you’ll see that can turn out very well. Obviously we would have to nail the picks, but you have to do that with a first as well.

And heh, if Bulldogs fall further and we finish higher, it might only end up being an 8-9 pick downgrade!

3 Likes

We’re giving them Donald Trump?

3 Likes

Imagine being coached by the guy!

Whatever happens the dogs treatment of him is pretty poor.

They asked him to leave and go find another club to play at, he eventually finds one and then they try and price out said club.

What a fkn idiot club.

44 Likes