Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

Shambles. Another 50 years in the shade.

I think that’s why the Tiger’s failed under him. Couldn’t understand a word he was saying at training and on Matchday.

1 Like

Add to that Richmond players back then probably weren’t the sharpest tools in the shed.

trump card hey … we gonna get the looney ■■■■■■■ to nuke the baastards if they don’t give us stringer ?
maybe we can tell him gordon is a mexican/south korean nutjob who needs some liberating.

How long is a piece of String trade (going to take)?

Agreed mate. I know for a fact that he will not go back to the Dogs. Dogs have spectacularly shot themselves in the foot with this one.

7 Likes

Agreed…may get drawn out but Stringer will be playing at Essendon next year.

1 Like

Yep, and won’t be giving up any of next years draft picks.

Makes the pickings a little slim

Suggest you look up Connors comments today.

There is only 1 club

Love the avatar, btw. Favourite movie of all time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

General Sunbury on the March.

9 Likes

Who else does Connors manage at WB ? Gonna be interesting next time one of his comes out of contract.

1 Like

Trump card?

Make esssington great again.

2 Likes

Criminally underrated posts

Ricky Dyson

Forever will be remember for kicking a goal on Anzac Day,in the rain on the boundary to help us win the game.

36 Likes

Grrrrr…i really want to know about this Trump card now. Do we offer more from our end or give up something big but get stringer and another player?

I also agree with this. We have been the only club from the start. He will under no circumstances go back to the dogs. This trade will get done.

1 Like

Dat first quarter tho…

1 Like

I’m actually wondering if Francis is the trump card. And yes, I do realise Footscray is not in SA.