Jason Johannason

Elite elite.

Can we please close this thread and pray to the heavens above that Dodoro forgets this overrated whimp even existsā€¦

Dees are a different team now. Pig, Lewis, Jones, Viney and Bugg all love a scrap and Petracca and Oliver are going to be monsters. I canā€™t believe Iā€™m writing this but I wish we had as many hard men as the dees do.

2 Likes

Have you ever considered joining the navy?

8 Likes

Are you suggesting that I love seamen?

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t dream of it.

Not on dude, homophobic slurs arenā€™t acceptable.

Kindaā€¦weirdā€¦
I find calling that a homophobic slur far more of a homophobic slur.

6 Likes

Still want.

I donā€™t think they need to have everything to be great, but they canā€™t have an easily exploited weakness that nullifies their strengths. For example Jobeā€™s slow but that doesnā€™t stop him doing what makes him great. If Johanissen doesnā€™t learn how to play well when teams target him then he wonā€™t be a great player, because roughing up a half back is an easy thing that any team can do.

Itā€™s only been a couple of weeks though, so itā€™s not exactly a proven problem yet.

For $800k youā€™d want to be a lot of things.

2 Likes

We need a new a grade big extractor. Not yet another half back, especially this one with soft underbelly.

Canā€™t see any slurs there, champ.

His recent form wonā€™t command a big salary.

The lack of support from his team mates may mean he is willing to leave for less.

1 Like

What lack of support? The game I watched they were doing everything they could to stop him being hassled.

Fixed.

1 Like

Please no.

2 Likes

Probably past it by now but I dont careā€¦ BRING HIM IN!

8 Likes

I miss the days you could call a spade a spade, these days you need to call them a ā€œshovelā€!

Iā€™ve used elite elite for a while.
DJR will back me up.
Itā€™s necessary if people are gonna go around calling anyone good ā€˜elite.ā€™
Thereā€™s around 720ish players in the league. You could cutā€¦letā€™s say 120 from that because they havenā€™t played a senior game yet.
Maybe anotherā€¦what 100 have played less than 20 games?
So theyā€™re not in the discussion. No-one should be calling McGrath elite.
So, fine, call the 50th best player in the league elite if you like. Heā€™s in the top ten percent of regular players.
But it leaves you nothing left to describe the top ten, which no.50 is a long, long, long way from.

4 Likes