John Worsfold

Should add:
Coach refuses to tag players
Coach won’t make moves in the final quarter
Coach picks his favourites each week :grinning:

2 Likes

The more games the better.
A more difficult question is who to drop, seeing as how I think we already have the cattle.

We were never going to play finals last year.

We were incredibly unlikely to play this year.

I’ll be upset if we don’t next year.

3 Likes

lol.

Yeah, never Now.

1 Like

agreed

6-6 with two games lost to ■■■■ coaching.
One game against a team above them out of ten.

Yeah, finals were a pipe dream.

2 Likes

I’m disappointed that a side that looks as quality on paper as ours this year isn’t in finals contention. (Actually even more disappointed given the age profile of the list). But not at all surprised. We’ve overrated the list for over a decade. The returning players are all in the prime age bracket but half of them are -rubbish- average. Next year, if the list gets the clean out it needs, should be the first year we’ll get to really judge him.

1 Like

We did get killed in the middle, and it was our worst game this year for accountability.

That said, I hate Etihad. they should never play footy on a Sunny day with roof open, it is impossible to look into that sun and play good footy.

Does your argument boil down to asking why Worsfold hasn’t been able to remove the decade old rotten core of predictably miserable performances in <2 years while having a grab-bag list last year and a mystery-bag list this year?

2 Likes

Oh, no.
Then it will be the first year he had His list.
Can’t judge him on that!

They say they have “learned something” after every loss… It’s just words.

Normally a coach gets 3 years (at least) with their list before fans should start to judge.

We are in with a pack of teams mid table.

There will always be ups and downs. Just a shame we couldnt have just won ugly today.

We beat (the bottom side ) Carlton by 10 goals with our top up team but they have a good coach.

If they all started saying sack the coach. How well would they be going this year. Would it be the path forward for Carlton?.

No.

■■■■ clubs need to avoid scapegoatmg and ride out the ups and downs.

Wonder how that ‘99% approval rating’ goes if they run that survey now…

5 Likes

Don’t understand the love for Worsfold?
What has he done?
From what I know he isn’t the saviour everyone thinks.
He is not approachable.
An introvert.
His communication with the players is non existent.
Only coached again for money.
He never takes responsibility. Blames everyone else.
He has now given Mark Meeks more control. NEELD!!! FFS!!

It shows that you have no idea what goes on at the club and have no idea what Woosha is like.

That’s what you think.

I don’t love Worsfold, I just don’t want him sacked this week.

7 Likes

Put up too many more offerings like today’s tripe and the wolves will come and quickly.
Rightfully so!
Today was execrable and inexcusable.

Get Caracella on the phone ASAP.
4 year deal, 1 as assistant to Woosha next year and 3 years to coach

7 Likes

Agree 100%