John Worsfold

Cool story, except he did get credited…

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/coaches/Gary_ODonnell.html

and Sheedy credited with 21 games that year accordingly. Refer to the AFL site ‘coaching hall of fame’ for 635 H & A games, which concurs with AFL tables

1 Like

8 games so far in 2017 with scores of 100 plus with 7 rounds to go - 5 of those remaining games against teams below us. Fair chance we’ll easily go past anything achieved 2009-2015.
Maybe wait until the season is over before declaring Woosha hasn’t achieved anything meaningful in his first year with a saga free list.
One other thing - 2015 two scores over 100, one more than 2016.

3 Likes

maybe its not the coach and as ususal the farking head coach is blamed for everything

Ah, the sly old fox didn’t get away with that one in the end aye? That was certainly the narrative at the time.

Not sure about that, either. I’m pretty sure I remember plenty of press about GO’D being one of the few (only?) coaches to start with a draw. At that point he was widely expected to go on and be a senior coach in his own right.

Ah, the Bryce Gibbs Cup. What a day to remember.

2 Likes

How would sir like his bowl of sh*t? Cold and hard or warm and runny?

1 Like

A*se Passenger, whingerra1… Finish your moaning and FARK OFF!

2 Likes

For the haters, time to do a Woosha and dig your heels in and refuse to make a change.

Where has that whinger1 been hiding since his shocker of a performance last week ■■■■■ canning Woosha. No doubt there’s a self reflection in the pipeline.

1 Like

I have tended to ignore this thread, but I was genuinely shocked by wim’s carry-on last week.

He’s normally pretty good.

5 Likes

I feel for him, he went early and the team did a 180 an left him hanging :joy:
It’s happened to us all.

In saying that I’m really happy with Worsfold. Aside from two horrid losses against poor teams in Brisbane and Carlton there’s not much more we could’ve asked for. Developed the kids nicely last year and we’ve played exceptional football against top 8 teams this year. Huge future, especially when you think of the $$$ Watson and Stanton would be on and how much we may have to land Sheedys “big fish” next year

Woosher is making HIS team play one way and one way only. He cannot be criticised for that strategy. It’s a high energy high reward game plan. It’s exciting and hard to stop when we have the ball. Our all over the ground defensive pressure is exceptional.
We have got decent cattle and Woosher is using them well.
A minus so far. A if we make finals. A plus if win one final.

A++ if we win the GF

1 Like

No changes (to the coaching panel) for mine. Particularly after hearing Mark Harvey interviewed by Bee Tea.

You cheeky devil Woosh

Save the Bird enabled midfield for the run home

Playing possum all year has Woosh

Clever, very clever.

Doing well.

Weird way to celebrate a win Diggers, by trying to start another sh*tfight with Wim.

Wait until there is something to actually gloat about. Tonight was awesome, but let’s see how they back it up.

5 Likes

Wimmera1 is one of the very best posters on this forum and has been for many years.

He may have been forthright last week but there have been plenty of people more forthright on other subjects but also more wrong.

Wim1 still has plenty of credits in the bank and I for one hope he posts for many years to come.

18 Likes

You mean like after winning last week and then backing up by smashing a team that garnered enormous praise last week and was in the top 4 or 5?

1 Like