John Worsfold

Ohhhhhh, the ironing.
Tell me, do we still not have the cattle?

You tell me?

What suits your narrative better this week?

1 Like

Maybe read the thread?
Do you need flash cards?
Have I been hiding my light under a bushel here?

We definitely have the cattle… last week they played like calves… this week like bulls.

4 Likes

Extraordinary, huh?

Lol I wish it was. Sadly it was predictable.

When it’s the norm we’ll be a very good football team.

2 Likes

If only we could get someone to get them to play to their full potential…

Oh well.

1 Like

Football is simple

1 Like

Ok/ you’ve avoided the question.
Let’s move on hey?

Woosha should get there one day.

You don’t know me very well, do you?

Which question have I avoided?
I’m not Worsfold.

1 Like

We’ve tried quite a few someone’s, but yes it would. Perhaps that someone is not a coach.

I appreciate the compliment.

3 Likes

Last year Hooker forward was a masterstroke forming one of the better forward structures. Round 1, 2018 Hooker forward takes crucial clunkers in the 4th which gets us over the line. Two quiet weeks and a gap down back so he’s moved. Good decision making.

Stringer plays forward given the loss of height. We know we’re short of big inside mids but today was ok given Myers was very good. Stringer can play forward and can impact a few stoppages as well. We don’t have the elite inside mids that other teams have so we need more options to spread the load. Good flexibility, good decision making.

Armchair critics. Never happy.

9 Likes

Idk, i still can’t take much out of a win like this after the predictable and apathetic performance last week.

the carlton game will be telling.

6 Likes

Mate / we will never ever know each other well. Just like we will never ever know about winning last week with this weeks structure.

Good.
You don’t say anything anyway.

Still too early to call either way, imo.

Team brought the effort and pressure. It’s up to Worsfold to get that type of effort out of the players every week

Team was set up the right way, and we looked so much better.

Credit where it’s due to worsfold. Everything about the team looked better this week. It’s up to him now to have that level today to be the norm not the exception

6 Likes

Does bullshit count?