John Worsfold

No.

Do you realise you’ve actually said nothing?
In a zillion posts?

You just want to put ■■■■ on me for having an opinion, right or wrong, and this week…friggin’ right?

No, bullshit doesn’t count.

1 Like

I really reckon I’m watching a different Hartley to you.

1 Like

I must be saying something because you’re still banging on, and still can’t address a reasonable question.

You’re not seriously suggesting this is something they, as a group, got told this week, differently to last week?

Not when every single person at the club - coach, assistant coaches, captain, players, bootstudder - keeps saying the same ■■■■■■■ thing,regarding not executing/sticking to their plans?

1 Like

The bottom line is one week, bad or good, means very little.

If good Essendon turn up 20 times a year, doesn’t matter if we’re a complete stinking turd the other two. If bad Essendon turn up 20 times, doesn’t matter if we beat both grand finallists by 120.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that things may develop and evolve from here???

I asked you to repeat it.
Surely you didn’t miss that?

But let’s be clear.
You have not mentioned a player’s name.
You have not mentioned a position change.
You have not mentioned a tactic.
You have not mentioned a change in playing focus.

You.
Have said.
Nothing.

So you don’t get to tell anyone they’re talking bullshit.

Step up or bugger off.

2 Likes

Yes.
I am.

I think the coaches and the playing group were shamed into it by the media focus.

Sad, huh?

I’m open to other suggestions though.
They seem pretty thin on the ground around here.

1 Like

You need to step up if you missed it, and then could work out that you asked me to repeat i.
Full of it.

It’s more sad that you think that.

I can tell you 100% that the whole playing group and the coaches were more dirty than even you were about last week, and the media had little do with it.

1 Like

You’re such a coward.

'k.
Cool.

They were dirty and turned up this week.
Excellent explanation.

It’s simple, isn’t it

I do, too.

I’m not going to tell you what I know, or how I know it, but you are wrong wim.

You need to step up if you missed it, and then could work out that you asked me to repeat i.
Full of it.

I appreciate that you can’t say what you know.
But I’m not just talking about this week.
Or last week.
And I am definitely not talking about the last fifteen years.

I am talking about our last two home games against Brisbane.
I’m talking about our last two games against the Bulldogs.
We haven’t played Carlton yet, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Hooker forward and Brown back in against them.
I mean, I hope we’re not that stupid and arrogant, but I remain to be convinced.

I guess what I’m saying is that I hope you can see that even if I’m wrong, ■■■■■■ hell, all visible indicators do not suggest that.

1 Like

…k

I did give you other suggestions Wim, but there’s no need to try and convince each other here.

What is going on in here?

2 Likes