Kurt Aylett #43

I wish I knew who this guy was so I could get excited. 

He is seriously the type of player a few blitzers will take to the bank, good, solid, runs hard, goes when it’s his turn, bit of pace, something very Gary Foulds about him. Not the type to win a game off his own boot, but will never cost you one either.

I wish I knew who this guy was so I could get excited. 

He‘s either steak knives, or the guy who got thrown in with steak knives.

I know they look nothing like each other, but they blur for me too.

I’m a fan.

Will be a player

I think we’ve got enough people on board now to start predicting where he’ll finish in the top 10 of this year’s B&F.

I say 7th :slight_smile:

I talked him up the day we got him. Not because I had any idea who he was, but because I felt a bit sorry for him being called steak knives.

I think i put him in my pre season best 22.

Besides the fact that most of what I said was tongue in cheek, if he comes good, you bet I’ll be claiming him.

Aylett: GUN

He already had a bandwagon… I was going the unique and quirky route.

And now that I’ve seen a bit of Aylett, I actually reckon he’s gonna be alright.

I genuinely admire your optimism peos :stuck_out_tongue:

I genuinely admire your optimism peos :p

GUN

Could very well be the next Ablett.

Not sure if anyone made that joke yet.

Aylett looks very solid.

An almost positive post from Wallywhite. Strange times indeed.

All I’ll say is I Remember a time when supposed hard nosed gun in T Hislop started in the twos ad people were calling for his inclusion to save the world.

Not comparing the two players just the hype is reminding me of that

All I'll say is I Remember a time when supposed hard nosed gun in T Hislop started in the twos ad people were calling for his inclusion to save the world.

Until Aylett gets into a knife fight with Thai fighting monkeys, I think the Hislop comparison is grossly inappropriate.

All I'll say is I Remember a time when supposed hard nosed gun in T Hislop started in the twos ad people were calling for his inclusion to save the world.

Until Aylett gets into a knife fight with Thai fighting monkeys, I think the Hislop comparison is grossly inappropriate.

Hense why it said I wasn't comparing the players only the hype that is building with Aylett to be brought in.
For all I know the hype might even be warranted this time.

you must really space out your 39 posts then.

He’s no ORAZIO

you must really space out your 39 posts then.

Haha lol I was sure someone would think something like that.
I've been here a while as a different name but left and had to start new one to come back.
Anyway back to Aylett.

He's no ORAZIO

ORAZIO‘s no Hams.

B.A.W. - There is no Aylett hype. It's just that some of things he's done over the past month render him a little more noticeable than your Van Unen or Gregory garden varietties. What with our current lack of midfield depth, it's only natural that a guy with a big tank, good attack on the ball and a nice set of wheels, will have his hat thrown in the ring.

At this stage he looks a lot closer than Edwards, whose disposal and decision making are a fair way off. 

Until Aylett gets into a steak knife fight with Thai fighting monkeys, I think the Hislop comparison is grossly inappropriate.

fixed