Let’s just admit - we are sh*t

Can’t believe how we lost that game. I thought St Kilda were ■■■■ how they lost to Freo but this is way worse.

6 goals in one quarter and 1 goal for the rest of the game.

Why do we bother - May as well leave the hub now.

Anything less than a top 5 pick this year, will equal a failed season

5 Likes

And do what with it?
If we still have Dodo by then you can guarantee it’d be spunked against the wall…

Jebus we are ■■■■

Let’s get another Francis who has a free handball 3 metres in front of him, but instead handballs 20 metres away to a gws player…

He’s skills have always been rubbish

…or when he had the ball in space and instead of kicking a nice easy pass to any 1 of 3 of our players 20 yards away, he misses them by 20 yards and kicks it straight to the opposition.

I have been around here long enough to remember people saying “play the kids” since at least 2003.

I think we need more than this.

Better. than the club playing the kids, it needs to get the AwFL to instruct their maggots to umpire the games fairly. Week after week, season after season, we. are farked by the maggots and not a whimper from the club. So of course they keep going on their merry way to “leave out the bits we don’t need” and get the outcome we need “to. sell a million tickets”. Fark Gil and all his corrupt organization.

What kids?

It’s worse because we don’t even have any.

1 Like

It hurts me to say this… I often thought we were becoming like Richmond pre-2017, but now I think it’s even worse. We are becoming like Melbourne post 1960s, historically successful but utterly ■■■■ and irrelevant since.

At least Richmond had moments of looking good during the 90s and 2000s, we have done nothing since 2004.

5 Likes

I think the only way to improve is we hit rock bottom where the AFL then come in and give us some draft picks,money to hire the best people in the business it’s helped Brisbane because it’s obvious the club has no clue and no matter what they do nothing changes.

I’m sure Carlton are still waiting for that too… never going to happen.

Gosh the midfield numbers are pretty galling. Merret basically the only midfielder of ours to get his fair share of pill.

1 Like

Why are people so excited about a high pick there hasn’t even been an under 18s comp this year they will have no idea who the best 10 players would be.

This club needs a Port of Beirut style cleanout.

7 Likes

Should bottom out next season

Never have I said that… you’re confused with someone else

Not true, they already know who the best players are and they’re already tied up in academies.

The AFL may as well just bring back zones because they’ve rooted the draft in order to try and spoon feed the non AFL state teams.

1 Like

I legit feel bad for the qld based bomber fans. When news came through that we would be stationed up their they were probably beyond excited to see their team play every week. And now…

3 Likes

How many times this year have we built up a good lead during a game, then just let the opposition come right back into it.

So weak

4 Likes