Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

Been waiting for 15 years for it click and still nothing.

Other thread folks.

This one is just for us ā€˜happy clappersā€™.

2 Likes

Lol

/thread

(Iā€™d just written a long abusive post, but my heart just isnā€™t in it. Iā€™m not sure I can lift to defend the lid-off thread any moreā€¦)

lid on

Why does this thread exist.

Donā€™t worry sheeds will come out shortly and point out a time when we were 1-2 and went on to win the flag. Itā€™s all good

3 Likes

You are delusional.

Burn this fkn ā– ā– ā– ā–  thread

1 Like

Thanks @Yossarian, youā€™re the only one worthy of this thread. When we win the flag youā€™ll be able to hold your head high!

Never seen more mass delusion that the talk around Essendonā€™s chances heading into this season.

2 Likes

Iā€™m lid off about the mute button. Itā€™s coming in really handy now.

3 Likes

When we win the flag we will only have heads attached to a robotic body, wont have any necks to tilt our heads in any direction

If we beat Port next week we will only be 1 game off top spot.
Furthermore, we are currently only 1 game ahead of getting a crack at another Andy McGrath.

2 Likes

Pretty happy with how this is turning out so far. Sydney started 0-6 last year and look where they ended up. I assume they won the flag because i stopped watching football after they won their first final.

3 Likes

You are joking? Right? We are not Sydney. We are showing so much grunt these days arenā€™t we? Iā€™m certain we do not have the grunt to lose the first six games and still make the eight.

After the worst performance any of us have seen in a long, long, time. More of this we are headed toward the bottom four not the top.

Check the thread

[quote=ā€œmdso, post:259, topic:11641, full:trueā€]
You are joking? Right? . [/quote]

What is ā€œjokesā€?

Donā€™t want to quote myself, butā€¦

1 Like