Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

DOOR

1 Like

And Stringerā€™s goose knee step and arms in the air. What a duo and what a sight to behold.

I know we joked about lining up for GF tickets real early on in about 2012, and every year since, but seriously, itā€™s going to actuallly happen this year. Can anyone confirm if my Flexi 3 game membership guarantees me a a GF ticket?

1 Like

initial thoughts - this is our offseason moment

ala

Geelong drafting

Chappy/Bartel/Ablett/Scarlett*

Hawthorn drafting
Franklin/Rough/Lewis*

Our time has come

23 Likes

*bumps Maynard to the ground.

3 Likes

Iā€™m really looking forward to us putting the tigers in their place

Stringer bursting through a pack and kicking from outside 50 on Anzac day will be one of the loudest roars you will ever hear.

I keep shaking with anticipation.

2 Likes

Why yes, yes it does.

Just confidently walk up to the ticket counter when they go on sale for the season next year and ā€œDEMANDā€ your Essendon GF ticket there & then.

1 Like

Membership purchased.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not here yet.

Where is the lid on 2018?

If you have to askā€¦

anyone without a membership next year just doesnā€™t care!

1 Like

Just keep an eye out for Donnington. The real Jake Stringer

YESsendon.

As far as the list goes its all about our fringe players and depth. The top end talent is there most clubs have it. Our talent runs pretty deep but I am unsure of our bottom 4 to 5 players / depth in some areas. Need our young guys from the VFL this year to really push up and get ahead of players like Myers, Green, Bags, Etc. Gleeson, Mckenna, Parish to the midfeild current best 22 players that need to keep improving (and I think will). Was very interesting if you look at this years Grand finial. Was a very even contribution. Two of there players had played less then a handful of games and played very very well. Premiership sides are more about the quality of the bottom 4 to 5 players then the top end elite.

Goddard wants that elusive flag before he retires the boys know this and are hungry for success themselves,

I love the pre-season as itā€™s a genuine time of hope for the upcoming season. A time to dream large and bravely.

Those hopes have been thwarted one way or another from 2013, but next year will be different.
We know it. The other teams know it, and fear it.

Riolio needs to ramp up the bandwidth on this site otherwise itā€™s going to be a procession of

photo

5 Likes

Stop living in the past 2011

2 Likes

Lid on thread: 18 posts.

Lid off thread: 80 posts.

Fkn Eyores.

3 Likes