London Bridge Attack

I don’t want to make this a political debate- but you need resources to monitor. Severe cuts to the public service does not help this.

Isis HAVE claimed this one. Amaq issued a statement this morning .

I suspect they’re being entirely opportunistic on this one as the claim was unusually rapid and light on detail, but its come from “official” channels nonetheless

2 Likes

Its an awfully bad plan, charge SOG who are armed with full automatic weapons, body armour, shields etc. with a sawn off shotgun that might fire 5 shots maximum and has no range…

Possibly he went to an obscure apartment block with a sex worker but because of the drugs he was on became violent and it all escalated from there.

If I wanted to cause terror I wouldn’t have waited for the SOG to turn up to an obscure apartment block in Brighton.

1 Like
1 Like

oh dear defending them again…its pathetic

No one actually interested in this…I don’t understand why when everyone is asking that they stand up to there own and actually do something.

1 Like

In this case, I stand corrected.

Entirely unconvinced, but corrected.

1 Like

Pauline Hanson woke up with a spring in her step this morning, … and is currently reading all the Rupert rags with glee…

1 Like

They will claim anything that helps their cause.

They claim everything though. Notably Graham Ashton is also unconvinced. Seems more like a Monis situation than an orchestrated attack. I guess we will see how the investigation unfolds.

And it is likely that this will cause yet another review of justice / police systems. I worked in that environment for many, many years & unfortunately it always takes a tragedy to precipitate change (Jill Meagher, Luke Batty etc.). You couldn’t imagine more reactive organisations.

An will use the incident for political points just like Trump has with gun laws and immigration

Think TripEss that you need to read what you post before you post.

There are quite a few refugees walking around, actually we have one working with us, sitting not far from me now. I will ask him if he is plotting to kill me anytime soon.

And as for “no positive contribution to this country”, from what I have seen you post, you fit this criteria very well, and there others who fit this as well, and most are many generation christian Aussies.

1 Like

He’s not saying that all refugees contribute nothing. Just this particular ■■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Thankyou. I thought that was reasonably obvious.

Honestly I think if I said the sky was blue people would want to argue that with me.

Yeah?? … And how does your “now” feel about that,.eh? … EH?

Agree. It’s needs resourcing.

Therefore politicians should not patronise the rest of us by calling it a ‘watchlist’ when it clearly isn’t.

I think the public are well and truly fed up with being misled on all these matters.

1 Like

ABC saying the ISIS “Claiming” of this via it’s propaganda arm, … “Can’t be as yet Verified”

[quote=“Essendon12, post:655, topic:10672, full:true”]Thankyou. I thought that was reasonably obvious.

Honestly I think if I said the sky was blue people would want to argue that with me.
[/quote]
Have you looked outside today? It’s grey!

5 Likes

If someone was out there doing my work without any actual involvement or input from me, and then offering me the credit, I would probably take it too.

4 Likes
  • above post claimed by Reboot
3 Likes