Looking towards the pies - ANZAC day

Ashby may have done a nice job in a limited time last week, but its about the quality coming in. Dempsey/licha are no brainers, and unfortunately there is going to be a hard luck case. Gleeson stays though I think, has been the pick of the kids and quite consistent

As I said, I understand for Dempsey, but why do you drop someone from defense to bring in a medium forward? Why not replace a non performing/stop gap forward?
Quite often our changes arn't like for like, you can quite easily change the balance of the side - eg hardy can play both ends, watson forward, carlisle ruck etc. I think ashby has been okay, but he's probably first in line to be dropped
Each to their own I guess. A kid that comes in a runs at 85% disposal efficiency since game one, would not be the first person I'd drop. I'm a Hardy fan, but I wouldn't drop Ashby to move him back.
ashby is like for like with too many in the team already. You drop him because he is only in through ijuries to the midsized forwards and dempsey in the first place. Replacing him with a more attacking player addresses an imbalance. It doesnt create one

Ashby may have done a nice job in a limited time last week, but its about the quality coming in. Dempsey/licha are no brainers, and unfortunately there is going to be a hard luck case. Gleeson stays though I think, has been the pick of the kids and quite consistent

As I said, I understand for Dempsey, but why do you drop someone from defense to bring in a medium forward? Why not replace a non performing/stop gap forward?
Quite often our changes arn't like for like, you can quite easily change the balance of the side - eg hardy can play both ends, watson forward, carlisle ruck etc. I think ashby has been okay, but he's probably first in line to be dropped
Why is Ashby first in line?
Thought it was a player under performing who would be first in line.
And the list is long before you get to Asby
we'll see

Oh hang on Ashby IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is Ashby first in line?
Thought it was a player under performing who would be first in line.
And the list is long before you get to Asby
we'll see

Oh hang on Ashby IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
easily keeps his spot with hocking and myers out

■■■■■■' nervous already. WTF!!

Not nervous. However, I'm not looking forward to see whether this will make the 2008 and 2010 games look like a f--king training run for c--twood.

Watson - 41 possies 3 goals

Stanton - 36 possies 1 goal

Winderlich - 3 goals

Chapman - 4 goals

Carlisle - 12 marks (8 contested)

Howlett - 28 possies 12 tackles

Hooker - 20 intercept marks

Ess 16 9 105

Coll 11 7 73

ANZAC Medal - Watson

■■■■■■' nervous already. WTF!!

Not nervous. However, I'm not looking forward to see whether this will make the 2008 and 2010 games look like a f--king training run for c--twood.

We'll win. But if we don't it's not the end of the world. The puzzle, she is coming together good.

For any collectors, another product on catchoftheday for ANZAC day: http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/event/38103/product/20-years-of-the-anzac-clash-78x50cm-framed-print-essendon-287586

Confident we'll win...we'll look back and say this is the catalyst for the rest of our season

hope Bomber loads up the back line cause its gonna be in there a hell of a lot!

farkin' nervous already. WTF!!

We'll win. But if we don't it's not the end of the world. The puzzle, she is coming together good.

please do not bring a positive attitude. OUR WORLD IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winderlich - 3 goals
Chapman - 4 goals
Ess 16 9 105
Coll 11 7 73
ANZAC Medal - Watson

Zerrett and Jerrett to share the Medal.

Missed out on tickets this year. Spewing. Where could I find a quality drinking establishment to watch the game? Preferable one filled with my fellow red and black kinsmen. 

Missed out on tickets this year. Spewing. Where could I find a quality drinking establishment to watch the game? Preferable one filled with my fellow red and black kinsmen. 

20140422_EFCat%20Botanical_hero.jpg

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-04-22/make-the-botanical-your-home-away-from-home

20140422_EFCat%20Botanical_hero.jpg
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-04-22/make-the-botanical-your-home-away-from-home

Or The Royal

Winderlich - 3 goals
Chapman - 4 goals
Ess 16 9 105
Coll 11 7 73
ANZAC Medal - Watson

LID OFF!!! Although I concerned that Carlisle has twelve marks and less than 3 goals.

Best pub in Hobart to catch the game?

get up and about people. 16 other clubs would wanna be playing today. what a great privilege to play on anzac day, and smash the pies.

Best pub in Hobart to catch the game?

Try The Lonely Sister.

CARN BOMBERS

Got a wedding today.

I don't even like these people.

Got a wedding today.

I don't even like these people.

are you kidding? 

hopefully you can cut one from the herd