Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Yeah, … I’ve seen him fire off clear educated answers to heaps of questions he gets twitted at him, …

… I’m just kidding, … he’s never once done that, … EVER.

He explained the tax reform to the public in 280 characters.

1 Like

I suggest Trippo, that your may want to read the First Amendment, and then a multitude of cases in the Supreme Court where the right to say what you like both publicly and anonymously has been upheld time and again.

1 Like

And did he provide it? No.

I for one am not convinced there’s no truth in the Maher claim.

And you know they say there’s no smoke without fire (which I think is one of the stupidest and most offensive sayings around).

1 Like

Lol, … 280 characters, … One fking Clown!!

What do you think, AN?

2 Likes

Case proved. The jury is dismissed.

Seriously mate, do you even believe the sh/t that you write?

There is no possible way you can really be that stupid.

The 1st Amendment gives people the absolute right to say whatever the f()ck they please. It is then up to the legal system to determine whether what they have said is defamatory.

You are like the anti immunisation fools. No matter how much incontrovertible evidence is presented to you, you have made up your mind and the 99.5% of the worlds population that think Trump is an imbecile unfit for the job as President of the US are all wrong. Your head is stuck so far up your own @rse that you can’t see the sh/t that Trump and his cohorts are spouting because you can’t differentiate it from the sh/t in your own colon.

3 Likes

He was hiding.

Hahaha!! Now I know you’re a troll, and credit where credit’s due, you’re slightly better than I thought. Which was a very weak troll.

You mean the puff pieces he laid out in front of Dump in the lead up to and during the election which got him a front row seat to the sh$tshow now playing? That creativity? That absolute duping of the egotistical garbage bag?

That is absolute bullocks.

You cannot go around saying whatever you like about other people publicly or without some sort of evidence. The result would be anarchy (which I think some of you secretly wish for)

Why do you there nobody said anything publicly about the likes of Weinstein, Spacey and co?

Some of you completely misunderstand what the 1st amendment is actually for.
There is for example a clause that prevents and/or restricts the use of untruths to harm others.

Honestly, a few posters on here shoukd give away posting on this thread. They believe the most ludicrous of stories without even trying to play devils advocate first. The end result is looking like a complete goose.

Im sorry, I’m not familiar with dribble. Could you translate this into English please.

Again I suggest you read the First Amendment and the Supreme decisions on it.

It is a free hit to say whatever you want, even anonymously.

Of course, civil action can and is taken when slander occurs, but unlike UK and Australia, it is much harder to get a Court and Jury to agree that you have been defamed, as this First Amendment is seen by most American to be sacrosanct!

In my view while the First Amendment was enacted to protect rights, fact it takes some away.

You are correct:

“It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely.”

And it applies to all citizens, even kids have the right to bag teachers !

He said go fk yourself you ignorant pompous tool.

I think.

3 Likes

Not the only person - that guy on Bomberblitz makes two.

3 Likes

So explain why anti vaxxers can quote a discredited scientific study from a disbarred Dr. that immunisations supposedly lead to Autism? That is telling an untruth that can harm others, yet is spouted every day in the US of A without punishment. As I said, the 1st amendment guarantees your right to speak, it doesn’t absolve you of the need to prove it if challenged in a court of law.

Yet you seem to support a person who says whatever they want, regardless of the truth. You can’t have it both ways mate. Trump has been proven to be a liar time after time after time, yet you continue to defend him. You have such a distorted view of the truth that you seem to have forgotten this little inconvenient think called facts. Not the alternative ones that Trump and his dimwitted minions want you to believe in, but rather the incontrovertible ones back by actual proof.

I don’t see anyone on the left here (or should I say rational thinkers) defending Weinstein or the other sacks of ■■■■ that thought using their power/wealth/position to extort sexual favours was appropriate or defensible.

For your own sanity, I suggest you stop drinking the bath water and ignore the conservative media that is owned lock stock and morality by people with a vested interest in returning the USA to the days of slaves and child labour. The only place ludicrous stories are coming out of is the White House, more specifically the oval office and even more definitively from the fevered imagination of the incumbent President of the USA. If you weren’t such a troll, I could almost feel sorry for you.

4 Likes

Hilarious.
I suppose you’re a 911 Truther as well.

I’d stay off he cones if I were you.