Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

I’m guessing also that the FBI, having conducted investigations against Hillary Clinton, might consider it their statutory duty to investigate potential issues connected to the Trump family. But no, it’s probably a witch hunt.

1 Like

Well, I haven’t been in this thread for a while, but it is comforting to see that the three certainties in life, death, taxes and Trip ignoring all evidence to defend the indefensible, remain its cornerstone.

5 Likes

Try the George Pell thread, Trip may have two avatars.

Repeat Trip, that it is not left vs right, neither GOP or Democrats are Left in any way at all.

Both are rightwing parties in all policy matters.

Arm everyone to reduce gun deaths.
The Idiot in Chief joins the dots for the NRA.

2 Likes

The man is both a bona fide idiot, and a complete low life who will pander to absolutely any cause if there are even traces of power to be had.

The very definition of scum

5 Likes

Not enough US arms exports to France, civil or military.

1 Like

Ah, yes, the guy who is not owned or afraid of the nra.

1 Like

Now, if only that guy responsible for the Las Vegas slaughter and the kid responsible for the Sandy Hook massacre did not have an arsenal of weaponry at their disposal.

But they might have been really good, really fast, knife throwers.

Has someone checked out the stats for McStabbyTown yet?

23 indictments, 5 guilty pleas. All within 14 months. Did you get as wound up over the two years they wated in Killary’s emails, which led to nothing.

1 Like

Or BENGHAZI!

Funny how the Republicans running multiple investigations into Benghazi, emails, that shooter/pistolgate thingo, etc. that led to almost nothing across 6 years is fine. However, a Republican DOJ assigning a Republican investigator to a case who is filing heaps of indictments is a waste of time…

6 Likes

Where did all this cash suddenly come from?

This is incredibly disturbing.

Then you read the comments

Adorable? WTF.

Read some of the comments, it was good to read the majority (that I read) were pretty disgusted.

Place is truly sick

That’s ■■■■■■ up

A few 1000 posts ago it was mentioned that in the end the Mueller probe may end up being more about money laundering than actual collusion with Russia. Now those 2 things are merging.

LOCK AND LOAD SWEETHEART.