Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

That’s just bizarre.

Can’t wait for the next time I hear someone refer to “3rd world corruption”…

He hates that Jeff Bezos owns both Amazon and the Washington Post so wants to punish him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/business/economy/trump-personally-pushed-postmaster-general-to-double-rates-on-amazon-other-firms/2018/05/18/2b6438d2-5931-11e8-858f-12becb4d6067_story.html

1 Like

Everything this prick does is for personal vendettas, no matter how many people get hurt or how much it fcks up the country, and most particularly, against Obama after he made a complete goose of him at the Correspondents dinner.

2 Likes

I need more tinfoil :smile:

Normel country.

1 Like

Their society is too far gone.

1 Like

Got the terrorists and those “ilegal” immigrants under control, how many killed this year by non- terrorist US Citizens?

2 Likes

Some suggesting that it is now more dangerous to go to school than to join the military

I posted that above!

1 Like

Shhhh, they’ll want to arm all the students.

The US is so far gone it’s verging on self parody. But without the self awareness to recognise it. No wonder E12 identifies so strongly with the place.

5 Likes

How is this anything to do with Trump?
Using these incidents for some sort of sick political point is pathetic.

These shootings have been occurring for the last three decades under all sorts of different leaders. To now suddenly sheet all the blame onto Trump is nonsensical.

I give up, … How?

Please point out who did.

Just nick off

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is calling him out specifically?

Who has blamed Trump on here? Of course it doesn’t help that he gets millions from the NRA and spoke for them recently. It’s clearly a complicated issue but the USs stupid gun laws don’t help.

lol, straw men, red herrings and moving the goals posts are his stock in trade.

2 Likes

Come on HG.
You only need to read some of the posts above.

Of course they don;t help. Maybe another thread should be created about US gun laws because its quite clear to me that these incidents are being used by the usual suspects as another excuse to blame Trump for something.

Huh!
Just because I won;t be bullied into submission by the echo chamber on here?

1 Like

Seeing how you don’t deny it, you must agree.