Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

He’s just joking. Like the birth certificate thing, Hillary being owned by wall st and, he’s dr’s reference.

There were a whole bunch of western journalists who were invited to witness the demolition still inside North Korea at the time he cancelled.

On an unrelated note the head of the federal prison system has resigned to protest and highlight meddling and flouting of norms/protocols within the department by Kushner and the Attorney General.

Plenty of USA gun threads on this forum, captain google.

Reference to 18 months as per this classic trip goal shifting troll below.

Rolo’s still waiting for an answer.

4 Likes

In preparation for the summit in Singapore the American advance team arrived some time ago and expected to be working with a similar North Korean group but NK never showed up. Decent chance that Trump simply managed to get in first on the official “yeah, nah”.

That might actually be true. He possibly though could have got in first without threatening them with nuclear winter too.

1 Like

Could have waited till the journalists were not 12 hours from the border and thus safe from being used as potential pawns in retailiation too.

Was that written by a ten year old? For an official letter it’s just, like, so awks.

“If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit…”

2 Likes

I took way too long trying to work out if that letter was a send up.

1 Like

“I break up with you FIRST” Grabs his bike, and off he goes wiping a tear from his eye…

I’m surprised he didn’t draw a sad-face emoticon after that last sentence.

2 Likes

It’s what we would call “Excess”

[quote=“DonMania, post:4767, topic:11277, full:true”] In my case (family of 3), I did some math to see what it would cost to get the health insurance my employer provides on my own. It came to US$16,000 per year just in premiums (before the deductible and out of pocket costs).
[/quote]

So in my case, Mrs Fox and I both now go to the same Medical Clinic which bulk bills, so no charge from the Doctor, Pathology tests and most radiology. We have the top private hospital insurance which now costs us $320 per month (this is subsidised by Federal Government) and we have an excess (or deductible) of $500 per year. I have my gall-bladder removed late last year and was immediately put into a large private hospital and operated on. I was there for 4 nights in total, and total charges were over $8,000; all I paid was my $500 excess.

And I whinged like crazy over this !!!

I could have gone to a Public Hospital but may have had to wait a few weeks. Same Surgeon though.

There is nothing to be said for capitalism.

1 Like

That is why I always point to places like Australia and Spain (where my mrs is from) as how quality AND affordability CAN be achieved.

My mrs had surgery a few months back. Not only did we hit our whole year’s deductible (excess) of $6k just in that, the insurance was not keen to let my mrs stay overnight. So they packed her back home that evening even though she was in no way shape or form ready.

The final bill that the insurance was charged for this “out patient” surgery? $44,000. Yes $44k.

I had to pay $60K for surgery here so we still have some issues. Granted no where near as bad as the US.

How did that happen if you don’t mind telling…?

And now, this:

I had mid range private health which did not cover the procedure.

My surgeon only operates in a private hospital. And he is considered the best in the ACT so wanted him.

I could have waited 12 months and increased my private cover to top range, but I was in agony. My quality if life was being serverly impacted.

I decided to pay the amount and have the operation straight away.

So, if I had waited longer or had top cover to begin with it would have been cheaper. Or if I was prepared to go with another doctor.

So whilst I ■■■■■ and moan at the cost there were options.

3 Likes

What kind of pen does trump use? Is it a texta?

I’ve never seen such a fat point!

Crayon.

4 Likes