Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Yes - and I also prefer crumpets over toast for breakfast in the morning.

I think we were talking about child abuse, not breakfast.

God save me please.

What are you on about?
In all topics discussing abuse of children you take the side of the abuser.
Why?

#prayfortrip

1 Like

Catholic Priest??

Star Troopers?

Maybe the red-neck kin ■■■■■■■■ hillbilly conservatives that you are likely related to could give up their trailer homes?

1 Like

Ha. You’re forgetting that one of these is the last competitor that is yet to be bought out by an organisation that runs its paper division at a loss but pays no tax and gets a tidy slice of the tax payer slush fund with no questions asked. The other one is a relative newcomer.

2 Likes

Emma Alberici School of Economics graduate obviously.
How do you pay tax if you are running at a loss?

Some of you make me laugh.

The entire parent company didn’t pay tax. Not only it’s ■■■■■■ propaganda rags. Context. You’re good at taking things out of it.

1 Like

38%20PM

Vacuum Police. Orbital Nannies.

Ergo, the majority of Republicans are carnts, … and Trump lovers are the biggest of all…??
Imagine actually being in FAVOUR of that policy! :persevere:

I can’t even …

There is a photo (from a news source - I triple checked to ensure it wasn’t “fake news”) showing a mother removing her 3-4 yo daughters’ shoe laces before she is separated from her. Apparently the parents are ordered to do that so there is less risk of suicide once their children are taken away. Suicide. By a child.

I am at work and will admit I had to step away. We are so ■■■■■■.

EDIT - Found it. Below. The child is 2yo.

1 Like

Well you live in a fascist police state so those results are entirely unsurprising really

-edit- thought I was replying to the poll post

Let’s be reasonable, most Republicans are appalled by this and have spoken quite freely against this policy by the WH.

If you head to CNN they have listed all the people against and have articles showing a number of prominent Republicans calling on the WH to stop this terrible crime.

1 Like

Do you really believe a child of 2 would know how to tie a noose and the knowledge of how to hang themselves.

You really are very gullible.

Hard to pay tax on taxable income of less than zero.
It really isn’t rocket science you know.

Point well missed.

6 Likes