Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Now saying 27 dead including children and 25 injured. Going by reports every single person who was attending the service has either been killed or injured, not one escaped uninjured. Guy was in full combat gear.

No, it’s all about sexism, racism and protecting the status quo.
White dodgy businessman with no political history, probably colluding with a foreign power = A OK
Black American senator born out of Con US = clearly a Muslim/foreigner/terrorist
White lady with her emails on a personal server = SHOULD BE IN JAIL

Sadly this speaks to enough of a percentage of Repub heartland voters to get him in the office.

2 Likes

She should be in jail but not for that.

So should Trump.

Nothing to worry about, just white people doing what they do in the USA.
Clearly a muslim in a hire car is of greater threat.

The orange imbicile tweeted “May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas”.

Bit late now di*khead. Clearly God was taking a break from duties before and at the time of the shooting?

A very clever song imagining God getting peeved at too many request for His divine intervention:

They were “crisis actors”.

Thoughts & prayers

Too soon to politicize this

Give them strength

No one could have seen this coming

Lone wolf

Disturbed mind

4 Likes

False flag for sure. Convenient that there were no witnesses…

That place is f***ed

1 Like

Change for Facebook status and tweet something.

Brings to mind the church massacre scene in the Kingsman movie

1 Like

100% this. The church looks so similar. I was always a tad uncomfortable with that scene, but this context will make it harder to watch. Eerie.

If only more of the worshippers had guns, this could have been avoided

2 Likes

At least they died in church…shorter trip to heaven.

Yes, I am cynical, and no, I don’t care what anyone else thinks.

Can’t wait for the NRA to call for priests/ministers/preachers to start packing heat.

They can also pack flamethrowers and say it’s the Lord’s mighty vengeance.

1 Like

There aren’t many moderates on either side now - the nature of the primary system to appeal to registered party voters attracts more extremists.

download

7 Likes

And a lot of moderate Republicans - the ones Abe Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt could appreciate - are calling it quits. Allegedly George Bush Snr voted for Clinton and Junior abstained because he couldn’t vote for Trump.

I think George W wasn’t a bad bloke when he didn’t have Cheney and Rumsfeld’s hands controlling his every utterance.

I also like the thought that Donna Brazile, the chairman of the DNC, wanted to dump Clinton off the ticket and replace her with Joe Biden.

Three shall be the number of the counting…

5 Likes

I was listening to News Radio yesterday and the discussing was about whether Trump would run again in 2020 and if he did, what his chances would be like. A few things were pretty interesting.

1. The general consensus among the assembled experts was that Trump’s ego will demand he runs again in 2020
  2. 1x year after his election, both the DNC and Republican parties still have no idea on how he won or how to counter him and
  3. Even though he is experiencing very poor approval ratings, his support among those who voted for him in 2016 is as strong as it was then and among those who voted for Trump not because they necessarily like him but rather because they didn’t want to vote for H Clinton, most would vote for him again even though he is yet to deliver on any of his key promises.