Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Trump has brilliant skills in public speaking !!!

Yep and Travis Colyer has clean hands and Joey never misses a shot for goal, and we have the quickest mid-field in the AFL.

3 Likes

The FBI providing enough evidence of Manafort potentially acting as an agent of a foreign power to convince a FISA court to allow the surveillance of a US citizen before, during, and after his time as Campaign Manager is a win for Trump somehow. Truly low expectations.

3 Likes

Aren’t FISA’s ordered by the ‘Judicaial Branch’ and the presidents the ‘Executive Branch’?

Because I think Trumps a dullard I’m a ‘lefty’. Are you trip on a bad day?

What is this? The Melbourne Comedy Festival?

5 Likes

‘La la la fake news’.

1 Like

09 PM

6 Likes

Lil’ Kim has fired back and it’s full of the usual rhetoric.

“I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire.”

Learnt a new word today, I did. “Dotard”.

Do must be Nth Korean for Fck.

5 Likes

I wondered that.
I can’t take anything he says seriously. I just laugh.
And the highlight was the hurricane which was a “big monster.” Sort of description my two year old grand nephew would provide.

“Biggest LOSER of a hurricane in history. SAD!”

1 Like

It lost bigglee, … bulieve me, ok!

Oh are we still referring to everybody as nazis who aren’t far left? This is why Trump won.

Does that make Richard Di Natale a Nazi?

3 Likes

and here i was thinking he won cause he promised jobs to people whos jobs were taken by robots.

Yeah, cause as we have seen there was so much separation between the two branches.

I never called you a ‘lefty’ I said don’t try and leftsplain it. If Trump came out and said sex was the best thing ever the anti-Trumpers would be falling over themselves to declare that sex was racist and bigoted and those who had sex were probably nazis.

Are you just a ■■■■ every day?

Righto.

Only with himself. “Greatest, EVER. Period.”

As Bugman can attest to, 9-5, Yes.

3 Likes

Added nearly 1.2 Million jobs since he took the keys and unemployment at a 16 year low. Would you give him a pass mark for that to date?

Interesting. How many jobs have gone in that time, I wonder.