Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Have they locked her up yet?

More kneeling and some no shows for the anthem. Ironically, it was McCain and Flake who uncovered the Pentagon paid patriotism and advertising contracts for the NFL, MBL and others and got it stopped.

6 Likes

Love Pop:

1 Like

What a moron.

1 Like

“Make America Hate Again”

2 Likes

“Old people don’t understand computers” MKII

The whole thing is mind boggling stupid.

2 Likes

“Look over there! Footballers, kneeling! LOOK!”

1 Like

Real men don’t kneel, unless they are asking their beloved to marry them, or else they are returning fire from behind low cover.

1.5 million without drinking water on Puerto Rico.

The admin declined to waive the Jones Act, which restricts US coastal shipping to American flagged vessels, which would give greater flexibility in getting relief there.

They have dispatched the Navy hospital ship, Comfort.

2 Likes

You must find it either very difficult, or very emasculating, to change a flat tyre.

8 Likes

lol

While the latino Puerto Ricans may be American citizens, I thought they don’t get a vote as PR is only a Territory. However, the many people of PR origin living in mainland USA might not be happy.

It looks like you are right about voting. If they are a resident on PR they can vote in the presidential primaries, but not the election itself. PR also doesn’t have representation in Congress. Though they are citizens so if they move to live in a state then they can vote as normal. The lack of a vote is a constitutional matter relating to PR’s status as a territory from what I can gather, rather than a second tier of citizenship.

You might want to learn how to squat.
Do you even lift, bro?

1 Like

I lift the car to change the tire.

5 Likes

As it was for Australian citizens in the ACT and NT until we changed our laws a long time ago.

So…squatting is manly, but kneeling not…

1 Like