Marijuana legalisation

Pretty sad really, home delivery dope? I'm hoping it's just for medical reasons.

Well you can get home delivered, pizza, beer and cigarettes. The service isn't really legal, but it's not being cracked down on.
The delivery service is only there cause there are no public shops yet, so you have a legal product and no where to buy it unless you need for medical reasons as only medical shops are open. When the public shops open in June the delivery service will stop.
depends if its "there in 15 minutes or its free" versus "same day dispatch"
i dont smoke dope, but i reckon this type of thing would make me, just because. and i dont think thats a good thing.
Seriously. That's pathetic. Sorry, but it is. The problem there is neither the drug, nor the home delivery; it's you.
I can get home delivered alcohol - buy I don't. fark me, I can get home delivered, ice, heroin, almost whatever I like, but I don't.

Do you get home delivered pizza?

Nope.

But that's irrelevant anyway. What's relevant is that you would start taking a drug you otherwise wouldn't, just because you can have it home delivered. I find that just astounding.

I'd probably be unlikely to go out to go see a fatogram or gorilla-gram, is that just me?

:lol:  I'd be unlikely to allow one through my front door!

I'm not sure they qualify as a drug though. Unless you are very odd of course.

Pretty sad really, home delivery dope? I'm hoping it's just for medical reasons.

Well you can get home delivered, pizza, beer and cigarettes. The service isn't really legal, but it's not being cracked down on.
The delivery service is only there cause there are no public shops yet, so you have a legal product and no where to buy it unless you need for medical reasons as only medical shops are open. When the public shops open in June the delivery service will stop.
i dont smoke dope, but i reckon this type of thing would make me, just because. and i dont think thats a good thing.
Seriously. That's pathetic. Sorry, but it is. The problem there is neither the drug, nor the home delivery; it's you.
I can get home delivered alcohol - buy I don't. fark me, I can get home delivered, ice, heroin, almost whatever I like, but I don't.
Nope.
But that's irrelevant anyway. What's relevant is that you would start taking a drug you otherwise wouldn't, just because you can have it home delivered. I find that just astounding.
I'd probably be unlikely to go out to go see a fatogram or gorilla-gram, is that just me?

No, but over 28's at The Croxton is probably just as convenient.

Well another thing to consider is that weed is pretty darn harmless*.

Even if you did order some to be delivered, just because you could, and then you smoked it, just because it was there, and you felt you were smoking it too often, then you can just stop anytime.

People should stand back and look at weed objectively and decide for themselves whether they think it's harmful or not. People have been conditioned to thinking that it's harmful because it's been illegal. We know for a fact that it's less harmful than substances which are legal.

*Not trying to open this can of worms up, I acknowledge 'harmless' is subjective.

faces-of-marijuana.jpg

faces-of-marijuana.jpg

Wow, black people have two tokes and turn white!

Pot could've saved Michael Jackson millions!

[URL=http://s432.photobucket.com/user/itsemu/media/Vids/1175106397_zps9777bc6d.jpg.html]1175106397_zps9777bc6d.jpg[/URL]

"An educational Colouring & Activity book"

Oh me aching sides............ :lol:

It's pretty common to get it delivered now, here, while its illegal.
Home delivery of legal pot is, in my view, the greatest idea in the history of mankind.

but is it like pizza delivery? from a place round the corner, and you just have to wait less than an hour. 

or is it delivered sometime between 8am-8pm and you need to be home to sign for it?

SpeedWeed in LA is the one I know of and they delivery edibles as well as bud.

Nope.

Perhaps lazy is a better word for it. Not saying if do it 24/7, but I'd be more inclined to see it as a socially acceptable drug if it was decriminalised and was available for home delivery.

If you are going to have a problem with Weed only because it can be home delivered then you have the problem.

It isn't even legal yet so I wouldn't be so concerned with home delivery.

On LA Speed Weeds site and they have Marijuana gummi bears....

Even if you did order some to be delivered, just because you could, and then you smoked it, just because it was there, and you felt you were smoking it too often, then you can just stop anytime.

People should stand back and look at weed objectively and decide for themselves whether they think it's harmful or not. People have been conditioned to thinking that it's harmful because it's been illegal. We know for a fact that it's less harmful than substances which are legal.

*Not trying to open this can of worms up, I acknowledge 'harmless' is subjective.

Marijuana is non-addictive in the sense that there are no withdrawals (unless you mix with tobacco), but 9% of smokers become dependent. That doesn't take into consideration the amount of those people are pre-disposed to addiction and it manifests itself with Marijuana.

The big health risks are really only associated with children because there mind/brain has not fully developed yet and Marijuana is a mind altering drug. Almost every time mainstream media has someone with a Weed problem there story starts with, 'I started smoking as a teenager' then again a little bit of hemp oil on a child's pacifier can cure there Epilepsy etc.

It never made sense to me, even before I started to smoke, that we think legalizing Alcohol is a good way to keep it away from kids, but with Marijuana it is different. The only real problem from legalization in relation to kids are bad parents.

Then there is Industrialized Hemp that can replace Industries that are killing the environment. Logging companies stop cutting down forests and just become Hemp Farmers.

Yep, Gummi Bears made from dope are not likely to be used by kids. And reading the comments in the SpeedWeed website, seems a few are recreational users more so than medical.

As long as kids aren’t getting into it’s ok

Yep, Gummi Bears made from dope are not likely to be used by kids. And reading the comments in the SpeedWeed website, seems a few are recreational users more so than medical.
As long as kids aren't getting into it's ok

1. I am pretty sure the guy doing the delivery would be able to tell if it is a kid or not.

2. If parents buy these and leave them out for the child, then it is on them for being dumb parents.

3. Who cares if most of those users use it recreational, most people do.

4. The effect of getting high from an edible is a completely different experience from smoking it.

Finally...if the weed is low in THC and high in CBD you can use these gummy bears as medicine for children. Go and research the strain called Charlottes Web. Granted they put the Hemp oil on the babies pacifier.

families are moving states in the US so they can get their epileptic children access to the higher CBD strains.

families are moving states in the US so they can get their epileptic children access to the higher CBD strains.

This would be killing the Pharmaceutical Companies. They would prefer you down 30+ different drugs of there own living in pain and agony than get actual help.

This always got me during this Essendon stuff about legal drugs, what is safe by law etc. A country where Marijuana is illegal, but you can smoke Tobacco and Alcohol yet people never question they people who say what drugs are safe and what are not.

Marijuana is non-addictive in the sense that there are no withdrawals (unless you mix with tobacco), but 9% of smokers become dependent. That doesn't take into consideration the amount of those people are pre-disposed to addiction and it manifests itself with Marijuana.

The big health risks are really only associated with children because there mind/brain has not fully developed yet and Marijuana is a mind altering drug. Almost every time mainstream media has someone with a Weed problem there story starts with, 'I started smoking as a teenager' then again a little bit of hemp oil on a child's pacifier can cure there Epilepsy etc.

It never made sense to me, even before I started to smoke, that we think legalizing Alcohol is a good way to keep it away from kids, but with Marijuana it is different. The only real problem from legalization in relation to kids are bad parents.

Then there is Industrialized Hemp that can replace Industries that are killing the environment. Logging companies stop cutting down forests and just become Hemp Farmers.

Is that last bit bona fide? Would it be more enviro-friendly with a good yield etc?

Is that last bit bona fide? Would it be more enviro-friendly with a good yield etc?

Partially. Hemp can replace lots of things. It cannot replace wood in house frames, tables etc, but for paper, fibre etc, it's way better.

Here are some of the uses for Industrialised Hemp.

Textiles like Twine, Rope, Canvas, Break/Clutch linings, denim, fabrics etc.

Building materials like Fiberboard, Cement (Yes, Hempcrete) etc.

Oil paints, printing ink, fuel, lubricants, soap, shampoo, cosmetics, granola, birdseed.

Every part of the plant is usable. You have the stalk, leaves, flowers and the seed.

Here are some of the uses for Industrialised Hemp.

Textiles like Twine, Rope, Canvas, Break/Clutch linings, denim, fabrics etc.

Building materials like Fiberboard, Cement (Yes, Hempcrete) etc.

Oil paints, printing ink, fuel, lubricants, soap, shampoo, cosmetics, granola, birdseed.

Every part of the plant is usable. You have the stalk, leaves, flowers and the seed.

Plus Hemp Protein, which is insanely good for you. 

If hemp really is a better alternative for paper, then it just defies all logic why it isn't being used. 

Between the environmental benefits of Hemp, and the economical benefits of marijuana... legalising these plants could save the world! 

Partially. Hemp can replace lots of things. It cannot replace wood in house frames, tables etc, but for paper, fibre etc, it's way better.

There are incredibly strong 'boards' and even cements made from hemp that can definitely used to build tables and houses.

few interesting vids:

http://youtu.be/j9EJRB5xAWc

http://youtu.be/FV3AqKNR0p4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoYIBdzZYWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcctSvVFheA

Mate, it is one of, if not the, most useful plant on earth.