Marvel Stadium

You are spot on. Etihad have made some heavy losses and have been cutting back services and flight schedules for a while now. We have been regular flyers with them in the past but the last few flights you can really notice the difference and cost cutting measures. They marketed themselves as an upmarket airline but in the last couple of flights we have noticed things have been cut like pyjamas in business class, the free shave and masseuse at Abu Dhabi and the free chauffeur pick up and delivery. More recently they have cut several routes completely and even changed to inferior aircraft on others. A real pity as Abu Dhabi is a far better stop over destination than Dubai or Doha via the Middle East

It they do they marvel Comic flick book thing on the score board before the first bounce every game I could actually get behind this.

8 Likes

Just realised this is happening the week before finals. If the AFL can wrangle a final there, that opening game is going to be A Lot.

You regularly fly business class?

Go you good thing.

1 Like

Not a bad humble brag in that post.

5 Likes

Can see the headlines already: “Bombers to _AVENGE_loss at Marvel stadium.”

4 Likes

Imagine the ‘puns’ in the Herald Sun, after every, single, ■■■■■■■, game.

1 Like

As someone with no money, I can tell you Malaysian Airlines is getting progressively worse each time I fly with them (in Economy, duh).

2 Likes

17 Likes

It was a spanking good brag.

Personally, I don’t know how I currently put up without airline supplied pyjamas and a complimentary shave n rub on disembarking.

Seriously, I want all of those things.

3 Likes

Personally, both I and my supermodel wife prefer Qantas first class when we’re off to the Maldives.

The toiletry gift bags are much better, and they have those extra large condoms which I require.

46 Likes

Is it Mmm or Sen that has Carlton draught stats. It would be kind of funny if that became “Fantasia has laid 8 Infinity gauntlet tackles”

4 Likes

To quote the AFL Junktime podcast: “I’m doing vvvvvvvery well for myself.”

Can you still take your pet falcons as carry-on luggage in the cabin? That for me was the thing that really set Etihad apart from the rest…

1 Like

Remember that ad for Imperial Leather Soap Co. where the family are flying around the world in their own private passenger jet whilst in individual hot tubs and they can’t decide on which luxurious destination to head to?

My flying experience isn’t anything like that.

4 Likes

Simon, Tahiti looks nice…

3 Likes

HaHa…

They were in their own Concorde… Simon ya prick, Tahiti!

1 Like

You fly on your holidays? Well aren’t you a rich snob!

I’m lucky to go camping where I have to drive.

3 Likes

Well, that teaches me to have a sneaky read of blitz in a very boring meeting. Laughed at quite an inappropriate moment. Thanks mate.

7 Likes

Disney ■■■■ their workers. Prefer they ■■■■ off.[quote=“Heffsgirl, post:80, topic:13068, full:true”]
Disney ■■■■ their workers. Prefer they ■■■■ off.
[/quote]

Edit. Oh come on how is d ick and p iss filtered.