Marvel Stadium

bravo

giphy

2 Likes

For about the last 7 years yes we do.
On long haul flights to Europe getting some solid sleep on a flat bed is essential.
Most of it is paid with FF points from credit cards, flybuys etc as no way on earth we could afford to pay out of our own pockets. Being flexible with dates and booking on the hop is essential aswell as many airlines offer absolute steals at certain times

2 Likes

Edit. Oh come on how is d ick and p iss filtered.
[/quote]

■■■■■ is censored but vagina is not

sexist

1 Like

:fu:
Get stuffed :rofl:

1 Like

Geez, I only just got used to calling it Etihad as opposed to Telstra Dome

1 Like

Don’t back-peddle now, you had all the plebs green with envy.

■■■■■.

Just seeing.

Shut yer clams.

Off topic and I should probably put it in the travel thread but
How late do you leave it before you book? Do you just look at thebest deals at the time and pick a destination based on what’s available ?

Oh and in relation to the new name change.
I quite enjoy the Marvel movies. Some people need to stop taking things so seriously

Funny how marketing doesn’t match actual reviews: e.g. Aeroflot is a higher rated airline than Etihad.

I’ve always referred to it as Docklands
Saves trying to remember which faceless multi national corporation has bought the current naming rights

What’s next Maccas buying the rights to MCG and renaming it “the McG”?

6 Likes

When a Russian oligarch asks for a review, you give them five stars.

4 Likes

Dare you to fly Aeroflot.

Whilst they aren’t the best I’d take them any day over Jetstar who I consider the worst airline in the world that I’ve encountered

2 Likes

I caught an Aeroflot flight from Frankfurt to Moscow once. There were about 6 passengers on the ■■■■■■ old 737, my girlfriend and I and 4 massive Russian dudes who smashed vodka and chain smoked the whole way through the flight.

I have. Tokyo-Moscow-Barcelona. Was perfectly cromulent (though the video system was based on a very old copy of Linux, saw it rebooting…)

Ok. Dare you to fly business class with Etihad minus pyjamas and chauffeur?

5 Likes

That was actually the auto pilot computer.

1 Like

Golden Opportunity Missed.

24 CHICKEN NUGGETS STADIUM.

someone beat you to it scotto