Match review. Beating Collingwood always great

My Father’s Day cards from the kids.

Very prophetic

Carlisle looked solid v Moore. Young but still tough to keep a 200cm agile kid under wraps. Think he and Hurley could have a magic partnership down back next season if he stays.

Got to see the last ten minutes, the boys looked like they really wanted it. Some clutch efforts right at the end. I look forward to watching the full game later and seeing how Fanta, Lav, Conor, and Smack played. Their stats look good.

Ooooooooooorrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzziio!!!

My Father's Day cards from the kids.

Very prophetic

I’m impressed.

Langy in the guts was great to see. They're trying to get him to be like Bomti or Fyfe.
Bontompelli wizhes he was the Langford

At the game I cried.

■■■■■■■ brutal year.

Will do wonders for the group. When WADA is dealt with we can attack 2016 with real gusto. Roll on 2016!

Great win today, after a perfect stream through the AFL app it cut out juts before the we hit the front. A good day with the McGoo’s winning the final and FARK Carlscum picking up its 4th wooden spoon

Excited for Razz, LAV, The Lang, Smack, Conor. These guys all COMPETE and we’ve been missing that competitive mongrel. Speaking of which, how much have we missed Buddha?

Oh and Stanton, how ■■■■ was he? Must have run 25 ■■■■ kilometers to go with his 3 ■■■■ goals and 30 ■■■■ disposals and 8 ■■■■ marks.

Delist.

At the game I cried.

■■■■■■■ brutal year.

I blubbed a little too if I’m honest. This game.

The one thing that I am certain having watched the game is that Kav is done. He knew it when he was subbed, too.

Excited for Razz, LAV, The Lang, Smack, Conor. These guys all COMPETE and we've been missing that competitive mongrel. Speaking of which, how much have we missed Buddha?
Yup. Either him or Myers playing all year would've helped a great deal. We've just been bullied.

Those men in blue were an absolute disgrace. You couldn’t cheat any better than they performed today. I just don’t know where the AFL get these people from because they are certainly not of this world. Maggot will always be maggots I suppose.

La Verde looks to have the makings of a star. My only criticism of him be that sometimes he just has to be a bit selfish and not look to dish it off when he has some space. Another pre-season will do wonders for him. Fantasia and Colyer will be a great ball carrying duo next season. Smack as CHF/Ruck if Belly can get up.

I hope the guys all go out and get well and truly ■■■■■■ tonight.

Beating the filth is always good.

Nice to see a couple of Blitzers showing a bit of faith with some money on us for the win.

Hope they haven’t consistently been showing faith, we might need a fundraiser

Great win.

Lol at Spud on the Bounce “a bit of a contraversial umpiring decision right at the end”.

Ignore the non-mark to Hooker 30 out and the HTB instead of ITB against Conor, both in the last 5 minutes.

Will do wonders for the group. When WADA is dealt with we can attack 2016 with real gusto. Roll on 2016!

I agree, today was the best start we could have hoped for 2016, also could help keep the momentum up for the 2’s tilt at a Flag.

Gonna put my hand up and a lot will know I’m not a Stanton fan.
Thanks for your effort today Brent great game, you showed leadership which has been my greatest knock on you.

Knew it was a good idea to drop 100 on us

Fk that shitstain of a club. Couldn’t even beat half our vfl side. Roll on 2016. We are essendon