Match review. Beating Collingwood always great

I think it’s appropriate to celebrate with a cold glass of FANTA.

Well I;m glad that season is over. Now we ca get into what the AFL is all about…trade rumours

Off to collect, hit Dan Murphys for a bottle of Glen Morangie, fire up the spa, & toast the end of this season from hell several many's of times. C'mon Summer, & yes, bring on 2016.

Come March we won’t have lost a game in six months!

Ahh… memories of all those 2013 close wins. The rebuild with quality youngsters is on its way. Great for them to feel a seniors win.

sign Buckley up for life.

Melk very composed, made almost every touch count. Thought Shauny worked his way into it well but obviously should’ve bagged that snap. A fit Watson, Zerrett, Myers, Colyer and TBC will make it hard to select the team. Bring on 2016.

I watched that at my dad’s place with 5 Collingwood supporters.

Nice…

Great win for the boys, they needed it, and they deserved it.

Smack could still be anything, he’s progression has pretty much the highlight of the year.

Bah… I hate the off season so much :frowning:

Laverde is a strange one, some contests he was horrendous and just let his man mark the ball or win the contest easily, others he looks to own it, needs to maintain intensity, particularly as his low intensity is very evident at times.

I watched that at my dad's place with 5 Collingwood supporters.
Was there any comment from them about the free kicks?

Nice…

Smack could still be anything, he’s progression has pretty much the highlight of the year.

Is your dad a parole officer?
At the game I cried.

■■■■■■■ brutal year.

I did too but that was due to a Collingwood ■■■■■ telling me I was a bad mother because my child was crying and I was bugman5 attend to her.
Great win.

Lol at Spud on the Bounce “a bit of a contraversial umpiring decision right at the end”.

Ignore the non-mark to Hooker 30 out and the HTB instead of ITB against Conor, both in the last 5 minutes.

Oh well with a name like Spud (most apt) we really shouldn’t expect any thing else.

Very happy for the boys and supporters to finish this shitful season with a win.

Husband off sooking about the games.

Now he has to put the 2 year old and 4 year old to bed.

SUCKED IN.

Nice…

Bwahahahaa

How good could Laverde be? It’s not like he dominated, but he looks absolutely the business. Try to keep that lid on!

End the season on an great note.

Nice…

Ha. No he’s a Catholic, and he keep on producing Collingwood supporters.

Thank fark i was an anomaly. (And a mummy’s boy)

SUCKED IN.

On fathers’ day? You are a monster… And I approve

SUCKED IN.

On fathers’ day? You are a monster… And I approve

That was the bet.

To the winners go the spoils…to the losers go the tantrums.

Massive lulz on level two in the MCC members where some filthy bald meathead was crying umpires all day and with that last Hooker free stood up and almost had a hernia and yelled at a group of bomber fans (which I was a part of) "HOW CAN YOU CELEBRATE THATTTTT? HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY A THAT??? ARGHJHHHH!!! in a McEnroe-esque moment that seriously had me wondering if I was at the footy or the Melbourne Comedy Festival. Very entertaining afternoon all up.