Match review. Hawks victim 1

Nah, we’ll bury them. A huge amount of our past shock defeats have been a result of our inability to convert dominance onto the scoreboard. This has partly been due to personal but also overly defensive gameplans (particularly in 14/15). Woosha has us playing confident, skillful, attacking footy and now we have the personal to back it up. We will smoke Brissie.

We have to win the next two games.

1 Like

Have seen the replay and I’ll admit I was wrong.
It was 3 times he shirked it not twice.
You can forgive players for making errors but to pull out of a contest meekly is a non negotiable and I hope Woosha reminded him at halftime and judging by his second half I’m thinking he knew it aswell because he was a totally opposite player after the break.

4 Likes

There was an incident there very similar to what Zaka would be ashamed of…did not go hard at all to make a contest.

zaharakis should be better than 18 touches and multiple squibs

Meanwhile Sam Mitchell has racked up 12 pos in the 1st qtr for the weagles

**[quote=“scotty21, post:368, topic:10082, full:true”]
Meanwhile Sam Mitchell has racked up 12 pos in the 1st qtr for the weagles
[/quote]

If I didn’t hate them so much I might feel sorry for them. Lewis epic yesterday, Mitchell on fire and Hodge sitting in the box for not sending his hall pass to the office in time. Arrogant toss bags.

Love what he’s written on his wrist.

9 Likes
Grant Thomas‏ @Thomo_Grant

Nice win Bombers. Welcome back. Should’ve invited Andy & Fitz as special guests. Then keelhauled them.

28 Likes

18 Likes

I put the hawks staying in the game down to their recent success. They will still play with the attitude that they can win fron anywhere so will play like winners. A few touch ups will have them starting to question themselves and this has the ability to snowball into some bigger and more frequent losses.
The beauty of this happening is their lessening depth, aging stars and declining attractiveness to players looking for a new home.
We showed teams how to beat the 2017 hawks and i will enjoy watching their slide back into irrelevance as much as ive enjoyed fark carltons time in the sewers

10 Likes

18 touches almost all forward of centre and 9 score involvements.

I think that’s par at least.

2 Likes

I’m sick of players using the boundary line as a cop out.

How many touches will he and Lewis he have round 1 2022 though?

Probably more that Spud Vickery or L’olmeara

Remember Carlton fans gloating about the Judd / Kennedy scenario?

Battle like reset spam?

5 Likes

Battle Late
Reset!
Speed

Bolognese
Risotto
Spaghetti

23 Likes

Razhatesforgettingpasswords

17 Likes