Match review. Hawks victim 1

Nice to finally meet you WOB. You looked like your trip over was as good and mine.
Farking epic night.

2 Likes

Yeah mate you too. The scenes in the last, post game and at the pub were great. Iā€™m 2/2 wins in marches now, I donā€™t think I can miss one now!

3 Likes

If you were serious about your superstition youā€™d be marching to the ground every week. Even from Perth.

2 Likes

I was just at royal stacks in a Essendon shirt and some bloke gave me the biggest high 5 and looked like he was still celebrating. It was great! Off to Y&J see if I can convince them to put the replay on

5 Likes

Well played, there were a lot of people finding seats on the stairwell. Glad to hear he was okay.

Tyrone holding up his fingers to show how many times he affected play on Saturday night.

11 Likes

Not surprised you couldnā€™t find a photo of him in a hawk jumper

7 Likes

We ended their finals hopes in 1990 as well, when we comprehensively smashed the reigning premiers. Your point?

Hawks did miss a lot of easy goals but so did we.

Our forwardline is so unpredictable and full of so many sparks now that itā€™s going to be hard to shut it down.

Also why doesnā€™t any opposition player ever man up walla?

Has spent time with Hodge

11 Likes

Back home in Darwin
Taking part in the march was great
The game was great.
The last game I went to was rd23 last year-so Iā€™m 2-2 for wins
Iā€™m planning my next trip for ANZAC day
I love this club

20 Likes

Look up Sandbeltā€™s sandpit on google and download the video downloader. Thatā€™s how I get mine.

2 Likes

How farking good is it when we can actually do a first half and a second half ā€œevery goalā€ video!!

I love this club.

Every goal 1st half - http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2017-03-27/btv-rd-1-every-goal-first-half

Every goal 2nd half - http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2017-03-27/btv-rd-1-every-goal-second-half

5 Likes

Very true ā€¦ and itā€™s simply been the rest of each season thatā€™s caused the most grief!

EFCā€™s media team, have really stepped it up over the last couple of years

Kudos

Serious Question, Was Jager Oā€™Mera in Starship troopers?

4 Likes

Missing Smackā€™s goal. Clearly it was too unbelievable to include.

3 Likes

there arent enough likes!

Thanks!!!

They do, but just canā€™t keep up with him zig-zagging all over the ground.

Coach votes:

ESSENDON v HAWTHORN
9 Dyson Heppell (Ess) = 5+4
9 Zach Merrett (Ess) = 5+4
5 Orazio Fantasia (Ess) = 3+2
5 Tom Mitchell (Haw) = 3+2
1 Mark Baguley (Ess) = 1
1 Brendon Goddard (Ess) = 1

7 Likes