Match review. Hawks victim 1

BAGS!!!

2 Likes

Gee smack unlucky but maybe I had smack coloured glasses on

3 Likes

He was good but so was McEvoy, you donā€™t get votes for ā€˜better than expectedā€™.

2 Likes

Hmm, the goals vid on the bomber site seems to be missing Smackā€™s goalā€¦ booooo

How many replay Ivan watch

5 Likes

"I hope this Hawthorn win isnā€™t the highlight of our year, or Iā€™m gonna have to watch this replay another 50 times. "

• Ivan, round 2, 2015.
7 Likes

l listened to his whole press conference, and he gave Essendon plenty of credit, he said we outplayed them.

1 Like

I checked the channel on youtube that always posts the essendon goals and highlights from bomber wins, and the video from this game was up for a while but has now been blocked by the AFL due to copyright infringments!

No votes for Tyrone Vickery? Interestingā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah, I thought he was one of our best five.

5 Likes

Was he having an underhanded crack at us being able to have 2 early draft picks by mentioning Francis?

Dermā€™s scoreline prediction was out by just 105 points.

24 Likes

Itā€™s his job to discuss his what his team did and didnā€™t do well.
He was very complementary of our game and players.
I actually thought he was very classy in the post match.

6 Likes

Is that fair dinkum? Sounds like something Iā€™d say.

1 Like

Paraphrased Iā€™d assume, but yep that was the guts of it.

Cracked me up at the time, itā€™s still pretty funny in hindsight, particularly this week.

Lol, well it certainly didnā€™t get any better in 2015 and I did watch that replay a lot. The last couple of minutes Iā€™ve probably watched nearly 50 times. That colyer goal is close to my all time favorite

1 Like

Mine too because of the roar and Hirdy fist-pump in the box

Is it me or was Roughead playing as a midfielder during centre bounces a lot?

1 Like

He had us down to win by 130? Interesting.

4 Likes

l donā€™t believe so.