Match review v Cats

Impressed with Colyer, had the chances to cap off the game with another goal or two at the end, but failed, still a great game. Between him and Heppell the two who kept us in the match in the first half

Goddard missed a few free kicks and the mark he shouldve got, but he was a bit hot under the collar and probably let his emotions get the better of him. needs to dial it back a notch.

Heppell continues to show he is great around stoppages, needs a bit more support, but couldnt fault his inside game tonight.

I thought the plays that lost it were the Meret going forward and not kicking to Carlisles advantage, and the goal to Motlop wher Hibberd got drawn to the high ball and Motlop was left on his own to kick the goal.

poor kicking again ruined the night for us

Miss too many easy shots on goal, once again had more scoring shots. Kicking coach needs to be sacked immediately.

Lost at the selection table once again.

Absolutely ■■■■ weak

With Watson we would’ve got over the line - he’s a 25 pocession with most of them hardballs. With him in the team that’s a 2 goal impact

Hep is awesome.

Colyer is undroppable for 2014.

Joe Dan is taking those marks and now also kicking those goals.

Just not in the 1st half.

Still misreads a lot of marks and sometimes lets his ambitions get ahead of his ability.

He simply gets under a lot of balls.

sigh. 

Carlisle getting absolutely mugged all game long. No free kick.

We need to trade into the next draft. Melksham and Hurley while people think they still have some value. They just don't give us enough.

Melksham - yes. Hurley. After being a forward for 5 years, he's down back for the first time since his junior days, so I'm going to cut him some slack this season. But next season, as he is possibly the 3rd highest paid player at the club (behind Watson and Goddard), he would want to earn his alleged $600,000 a season next year.

Nope. Not strong enough. Trade out and free up cap space for F.A in 2015 or 2016. I'd trade him for the effort on Motlop. He stick his foot out like a complete girl. Should be embarrassed.

Heartbroken

Colyer and Heppell magnificent.  Ryder excellent

But jeez Stanton is down on form.  Very disappointing for a player of his experience.

Jackson Merrett should dominate games as he has the rare ability to be totally invisible!

Really need some active trading in this year's draft, and hopefully Joe D gets a box of judgement and a jar of adhesive paste for Xmas. 

Holding the ball. Genius.

FFS.

our set plays from kick outs and defending kick outs are poor.

Every bounce went their way.

They got a lot of “help”

and we still should have won had if we had played a bit smarter in the last 2 minutes.

Gutted.

Carlisle getting absolutely mugged all game long. No free kick.

Our forward line isn't allowed free kicks. All teams know this and play it to full effect.

Heppell was simply brilliant, Colyer showed what happens when players earn their spot in the team.

Kicking for goal cost us again...could someone please explain to Carlisle that he needs to take more than 2-3 steps when coming in to kick for goal.

And although the 2nd half effort was good, I am sick of losing close games....keep doing what got you in front in the first place.

We need to trade into the next draft. Melksham and Hurley while people think they still have some value. They just don't give us enough.

Melksham - yes. Hurley. After being a forward for 5 years, he's down back for the first time since his junior days, so I'm going to cut him some slack this season. But next season, as he is possibly the 3rd highest paid player at the club (behind Watson and Goddard), he would want to earn his alleged $600,000 a season next year.

WHAT HE GETS PAID HAS GOT NORHING TO FARKING DO WITH IT.
The sooner you farking realise this the better you will feel. Fark me.
I'm ■■■■■■ off, with muppets blaming Stanton and Hurley. I'm going to bed.

We won't lose to them again this decade.

But jeez Stanton is down on form.  Very disappointing for a player of his experience.

Jackson Merrett should dominates game as he has the rare ability to be totally invisible!

Really need some active trading in this year's draft, and hopefully Joe D gets a box of judgement and a jar of adhesive paste for Xmas. 

Stanton was immense in the second half.

Hi I’m a poster from blitz.

Every player is a spud, trade them all.

Seriously though. Hepp. 

Wouldnt play chapman again, would much rather one of the kids get some experience for next year

Jackson Merrett should dominates game as he has the rare ability to be totally invisible!

Stanton was immense in the second half.

His third quarter along with Heppell's was half the reason we got back into it.

Disappointing 4th quarter though.

Mark Stevens from Ch7 calling for Chapman to retire.

Also saying our season is all but gone and the eight is a lock.

He is another EFC-basher. Sick of it.