Match thread vs West Coast - Round 11 2023

Perth has been an absolute hell home for us over the years. Just win, I don’t care how ■■■■■■ it is, just ■■■■■■■ win

3 Likes

If an injured barely ready to play 35 year old dominates our forwards then we’ve got serious issues.

It’s going to be a glorious evening, with goals a plenty for the Bombers, the lead will just keep extending through the evening as will the beers and joy!

4 Likes

we should win comfortably, like the most shoe in game we’ve had in years

this is why i think some half ■■■■ player from the eagles will get off th chain and we’ll possibly lose, or win another ugly undeserved win

1 Like

Tonight is going to be fun. They might stay with us for the first quarter, then we will pull away and win by 70+.

5 Likes

Just take the 4 points and no injuries.

3 Likes

124 GOAL LOSS INCOMING.

i’m not too fussed about the win margin, as long as we control the game

but it would be nice, and oh so enjoyable, if stringer could go absolutely bananas.

i’m talking 9.6 and 3 oof, as payback in front of their home fans, for those times still seared in the memory, of one of their forwards tearing us up

1 Like

I’d be happy for anything btw 15-35 point win. Bank the 4 points, then get the hell out of Dodge!
Just hope it’s not close so we can sit back and enjoy the game.

2 Likes

“Urging”?

Everyone knows straight-out abuse is the only way to motivate players, especially young and inexperienced ones.

1 Like

I’m nervous about tonight.

We better get the win, can’t afford to give Carlton supporters any fodder.

FARK Carlton

2 Likes

We’re ■■■■■■

8 point loss coming up

1 Like

Nic Martin 6 goals and BOG.

4 Likes

It feels like Christmas morning, except this time I could still legitmately get a stocking full of dark brown matter instead of presents.

1 Like

Jye Menzie to be top scorer today.

3 Likes

we’re llosing cos coward club wont play voss

Yeah 6 equal with Martin.
Walla a few, same with Perkins.
Stringer and Weed lazy 3.

1 Like

Richmond made the mistake of not tagging Merrett last week and I doubt wet toast will make the same mistake.
We’ll need big games again from Hobbs and Caldwell with no Parish, Shiel and Setterfield.

1 Like