Match thread vs West Coast - Round 11 2023

Even peak Essington couldn’t throw this one away. The Eagles were beaten by over 100 by the 18th team last week! We stick to our processes and it will be a very, very comfortable win.

2 Likes

I think we’ll win comfortably after a slow start. Won’t be a whitewash though. Us by around 40.

1 Like

What is the weather like, will it be a dry game?

Clear and dry

4 Likes

Stringer to kick a bag.

Just got on the Bombers to win by 100 plus. Paying $14. Gamble responsibly kids.

I’d be happy for Langford to kick a bag tonight. Or Weideman.

Stringer to have his big game out next week against North :joy:

2 Likes

I’m nervous after watching St. Kilda v Hawthorn today.

Please win, and please win well.

1 Like

LOL I give it a quarter before we are a goal down or so and someone calls the boys ‘cowards’.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s very close in the first half. I’m just hoping we can kick away.

No contest, Dons by a country mile.

1 Like

On paper (and even considering a couple of them are well past their best), their midfield is still a step above ours with a few of our best not out there.

Hopefully the Eagles forwards continue their form of late of scoring 10 goals and less in games.

If Rutten was coaching I would be very nervous but seeing he is gone, very relaxed.

1 Like

846 goal loss incoming.

This club has really broken a few of the blitz family over the years. This thread is going to go bananas if Eagles kick the first goal😆

3 Likes

954 goal loss incoming.

We are not at least 4 goals up at Quarter Time.

1 Like

Someone posted Brad’s record against teams below them when he was North’s coach, it was very good. You know he would be sending the right messages. All about the process! Keep building what we have started and the scoreboard will sort itself out.

1 Like

add to that all the upsets so far today.
hawks beating saints.
freo beating melbourne in melbourne.
gws 3 goals up at half time against geelong at shithole lane

all the ducks are lining up for a day of upsets.

it’ll be a race between nino and bombergirl as to who breaks first :rofl:

1 Like