Matthew Lloyd - Conflicted?

Hurley, Hooker and Carlisle back is the future.
Joey plus a smaller, faster forward line is too IMO.

Is there anyone left that we like?
Hird Bomba Lloyd Tim Harvs

Fark, I dunno. Gwilt?

He probably made it a condition of agreeing to work with us.

I’d also suggest he’s more of a consultant than a full member of the coaching staff, and would probably work at another club at the same time as Essendon if opportunity presents itself.

Can someone explain where this 'Bomba' ■■■■ came from?

It’s ‘Bomber’.

Wrong again

Bomber was co opted from Bomba, by people who didn’t know it was “Bomba” the jungle boy.

A young Mark Thompson Look Alike ? Probably yes, but I dont know about the curls.

I think lloyd makes a valuable contribution and loved him as a player but I think he is struggling with the conflict a little.

Every time I watch those lloyd clips on the essendon website he often refers to us as they or essendon as opposed to we. If he has a role at the club regardless of how minor surely it is we?

He’s not we… full time role sure. But he’s open for employment anywhere. If collingwood weren’t sooks he’d be there part time too. That’s how i see it.

Would we tell timmy to stfu re saying saints are ahead our our premiership window? Or if he unleashes anything else upon us?

I like lloyd speaking his mind. . Hes clearly not bias and tells it as it is. Straight shooter right there.

You should try starting some threads, kaylat

“Lloydy”

He probably made it a condition of agreeing to work with us.

I’d also suggest he’s more of a consultant than a full member of the coaching staff, and would probably work at another club at the same time as Essendon if opportunity presents itself.

It did present itself with Collingwood iirc and he said no.

Thought he said no to Pies first - cause they wanted him to work exclusively for them.

It’s ‘Bomber’.

Actually its Bomba, as a little kid he got the nick name from I think it was a comic called Jungle Boy. The name Bomba came from there. It got changed to Bomber when he cam to Essendon.
Bomba the jungle boy.

Right.

So who is pocahontas?

A Native American Princess.
I understand.he also answers to "Beer Mate??"

don’t we all!

I understand.he also answers to “Beer Mate??”

It’s ‘Bomber’.

Wrong again

Bomber was co opted from Bomba, by people who didn’t know it was “Bomba” the jungle boy.

And it has become Bomber. That’s what he answers to these days, not Bomba.

The hottest cartoon chick in history?

Bomba the jungle boy.

Right.

So who is pocahontas?

It’s ‘Bomber’.

Wrong again

It’s ‘Bomber’.

is that a joke?

Can someone explain where this ‘Bomba’ ■■■■ came from?

It’s ‘Bomber’.

Bomba the jungle boy.

This is probably not the thread for it but oh well.

Quite a lot of players come into the AFL system and need their kicking action or technique fixed. How come nobody has taught them how to kick properly when they are developing from a young age or why hasn’t anybody spotted deficiencies earlier. Is the standard of coaching bad in the junior levels?

For instance with Joe, everyone knew for ages he was going to be a forward so why weren’t his coaches or his club working on his technique years ago?